Multi-talented Diver/Tender, ROV Pilot consistently rewarded
for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Experienced Enlisted Soldier with over 10 years of experience in U.S. Army. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Ambitious Engineer with 20 years of hands-on experience verifying transaction information, obtaining payment authorizations and scheduling and preparing disbursements. First-rate expert at customer communication, data entry and organization. Diligent and meticulous professional commended for quickly and accurately learning new procedures.
Letter of Recommendation is added.
● Execution of field work encompassed in dive projects while under direct or indirect supervision.
● Correct completion of all job-specific, employee-related MER Diving paper work.
● Understand and work within project s detailed scope-of-work to maintain strict compliance with contract documents, project schedules, and corporate policies and procedures.
● Work safely during all phases of performing the job duties required in the field.
● Ability to perform work inside areas of varying dimensions; involving squatting and crawling for possible extended periods.
● Ability to follow directions; read/speak and understand English; read and understand dive plans.
● Set up a standard dive station.
● Fully op checks a standard dive station.
● Identifies and maintains each component included in the standard Life Support Equipment job box.
● Memorizes all emergency line pull signals.
● Assist the diver in dressing and undressing correctly.
● Tends a diver and tools.
● Ties bowlines, hitches, and cleating lines.
● Performs routine maintenance of underwater life support equipment.
● Identifies frequently used underwater tools.
● Demonstrates underwater ability during simple dive tasks.
● The ability to safely drive and perform safety checks on all vehicles for which licensed.
● Project work may require out of town travel for two weeks or more.
● Must be able to understand and comply with company and client safety standards.
● Due to the diversity of both scheduled and non-scheduled projects, physical demands and environmental conditions vary significantly depending on the project.
● Work outside year-round in all types of weather.
● May be exposed to varying levels of physical activities and physical extremes such as long periods of standing, walking, crouching, use of hands, and heavy lifting of up to 50 pounds or more.
● May work in environments that are extreme in nature such as heat, cold, heights, hazardous chemicals, loud noises, dangerous equipment, long hours etc.
Have personal updated and functional diving equipment:
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: