* Extensive customer service experience
* Experience managing a large volume restaurant
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and internet research
* Trilingual ( English,French,Bagangte, Italian )
* Server bringing enthusiasm, dedication and an exceptional work ethic. Trained in customer service with knowledge of [ * Organized, independent worker with strong time management skills. Detail-oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly and effectively.
* Organized, independent worker with strong time management skills. Detail-oriented and able to learn new tasks quickly and effectively.
* Working on my own .
* Enlivening parties weddings
* Welcoming and connecting with customer
* Responded to customers needs
* Demonstrated the JUST SAY YES behavior by taking care of customers
* prepared beverages following standards
* followed store policies and procedures
Assisted guests with making menu choices in an informative and helpful fashion.
Delivered exceptional service by greeting and serving customers in a timely, friendly manner.
Managed closing duties, including restocking items and reconciliation of the cash drawer.Delivered exceptional, friendly and fast service.
Accurately recorded orders and partnered with team members to serve food and beverages that exceeded guests' expectations.
Prepared food tableside, including carving meats, boning fish and fowl and preparing flaming dishes.
* Coursework in Business Management and Operations
* Minor in computer engineering
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: