Dependable Feeder offering over 20 years of experience in production and manufacturing settings. Detail-oriented with commitment to safety and quality. Adept at training new employees on processes and procedures.
• Ensure efficient lot operations by coordinating the movement of vehicles from the registration area to the sale lanes or back lot.
• Review and implement check-in procedures, making sure vehicles are checked in and out correctly. Monitor incoming vehicles and ensure that they are received, stocked-in, numerated, staged, and moved through the sale lanes in proper order.
• Maintain a complete and thorough receiving log, listing all vehicles received, and review daily for accuracy. Distribute updated logs, transporter condition reports and invoices to the appropriate personnel for processing.
• Supervises quality control activities to assure accurate, timely and complete condition reports (CR's), both hard copy and ECR type.
• Performs physical checks on random vehicles. Provides detailed and timely feedback to employees.
• Follows and supports others in the use of the work instructions provided by client and/or Manheim Inspections using the Manheim Electronic Condition Report Program, Inspection Solution T1 and Mirage Program, or client-instructed paper Condition Reports.
• Assures that account specific guidelines concerning CR writing are being followed. Maintains knowledge of account specific needs and communicates changes to departmental employees.
• Prepares daily reports by account to determine priorities for the day (oldest cars by receiving date and sale cars first) and adjusts workload. Searches for outstanding vehicles in other locations.
• Provide quality service and interact with dealers to resolve customer complaints or any other problems that may occur.
• Maintains communication with other departments and management team providing relevant information to coordinate activities of the department and ensure high quality of service to both internal and external customers.
• Supervise and direct the work of vehicle registration employees by determining work procedures, preparing work schedules, expediting the workflow, assigning duties and examining work for accuracy and conformance to policies and procedures.
• Work with manager to review work volumes, plan and continuously monitor staffing levels to ensure efficiency, quality work product, and effective customer service; review departmental performance against key performance indicators and metrics and develop and execute strategies for improvement.
• Effectively leads the team at the location by setting an example in behavior, championing Cox/Manheim values and ensuring that all employees are treated with respect.
• Enforce all company policies and procedures related to employee and customer conduct.
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with Market Safety Manager in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: