Resulted oriented experienced, catastrophe and insurance claims professional with a track record for success. Strong ability to work with minimal direction to solve problems, resolve conflicts and respond to outside sources including but not limited to federal, state and local regulators.
CCPRS/Jacobs is joint venture CH2M Hill, CDM Smith and Jacobs Engineering to provide technical assistance to FEMA disaster related operations throughout the United States and it's territories. CCPRS must maintain a technical workforce in a constant state of readiness, accessible 24 hours a day and seven(7) days with the ability to mobilize within 48 hours of FEMA's notification.
Deployed as a PA Site Inspector Specialist for FEMA Disaster 4420 NE June 2019 - May 2020
. Duties responsibilities and accomplishments have included but not limited to:
• Completed training and certification for FEMA Public Assistance Site Inspector
• Completed twenty-two(22) on line training modules in accordance with FEMA Public Assistance Independent Study Program
• Conducted over 75 PA primary and rework site inspections to included roads, bridges, park trails, building and contents. All inspections have been consistent with if not exceeding standards
• Completed site inspection reports in Grants Manager on a timely basis
• Selected to be team lead on site inspections
• Customer Service response from Applicants and Program Delivery Managers has been excellent
As an independent licensed all lines claims adjuster/examiner in fourteen(14) states in the southeast and midwest United States I have worked with multiple employers to include but not limited to :
Responsibilities; Contributions and Accomplishments have included but not imited to the following:
In the role of Catastrophe Claims professional have worked with the following Catastrophe Claims organizations:
Provided professional Catastrophe and insurance claims services for the following federally declared disasters:
Duties responsibilities, contributions and included but was not limited to the following:
Real Estate Agent
Vale University Property Training
Licensed Adjuster in the following jurisdictions:
AL, FL, GA, MS, MN, WY, SC, NC, LA, OK, MI, WA and TX
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: