AWARDS South East Theater Conference 2016
· Superior Production
· Best Costume Design
· individual students recognized for Excellence in Acting, including Best Supporting Actor
across the whole festival.
Cochran Mastership for Excellence in Teaching Fine Arts 2013
Episcopal High School
Faculty Incentive Award for Young Professionals 2014, 2015
Episcopal High School
! American High School Theater Festival 2014 and 2005 National Finalist
· Outstanding Production Award. Students performed at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival in
Virginia Theatre Association 2013--present
· Distinguished Play Award runner up (placed 2nd in the state) 2015, advanced to SETC
· Honorable Mention Play Award (placed in the top 15 in the state) 2013
· multiple state-level awards for costume design, ensemble work, and individual students
nominated for "All Star Cast" honors.
Folger Shakespeare Library Secondary Festival 2013, 2015
· Peggy O'Brien Award for Comedy 2015
· Brian Cabe Award for overall excellence 2013
· multiple individual students recognized for Excellence in Acting awards
! North Carolina Theater Conference 2003--2006
· John W. Parker Award for Excellence in Directing (state level)
· Excellence in Directing Awards (regional level) 2003-2006
· Special guest performance at North Carolina Professional Theatre Gathering 2004
· multiple regional-level awards for costume design, production design, choreography,
ensemble work, and individual student acting awards.
Chicago College of Performing Arts at Roosevelt University
Columbia University Teachers' College
Job Titles Held:
Director of Theater
Actor, Education Artist
Director of Theater, English and Fine Arts Teacher
Director of Theater and English Teacher
Master of Arts : Directing Bachelor of Arts : Theater and English PROFESSIONAL NAIS People of Color Conference DEVELOPMENT, !
DIVERSITY S.E.E.D. (Seeking Educational Equity & Diversity Year-long program of seminars and workshops designed to help make school climates
TRAINING and curricula more gender-fair and racially equitable.
National Endowment for the Humanities grant award National Institute on Teaching Shakespeare
Yale University Summer Session A Practical Approach to Directing
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].