Industrious Technical Director bringing 7 years of Healthcare and MedTech experience, research and development skills and team-building expertise. Strategic and decisive leader driven to help teams produce high-quality work and familiar with relevant risks, challenges and requirements.
· Computer software and languages: MATLAB, Mathematica, Abaqus, Comsol, Maple, LaTex, AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Mupad, Microsoft Office, ImageJ, Jupyter, Python
· TechnicalSkills: Design, perform, and analyze mechanical experiments for material properties, basic machine shop skills, Image Processing, Analytical problem solving, data Science
· Cell Biology: Light, fluorescent, and phase microscopy, Laser scanning confocal microscopy, hemocytometer, sterile techniques, cell culture, neutrophil isolation, cell transfection, and cell immunostaining
· General: Multilingual (fluent in Russian and English languages, intermediate in Turkmen and Turkish languages)
· Nebulizer monitoring device, system and method, Publication number: 20200330719, Publication Date: October 22, 2020
· Methods and systems for treating hydrocephalus, Patent number: US 20160136398A1 Filed: 10/30/2015 Published: 05/19/2016 Est. Priority Date: 10/31/2014
· Stout, D.A., Bar-Kochba, E., Estrada, J.B., Toyjanova, J., Kesari, H., Reichner, J.S., Franck, C.,”Mean deformation metrics for quantifying 3D cell-matrix interactions without requiring information about matrix material properties”, PNAS, 2016.
· Stout, D.A., Toyjanova, J., Franck, C.,”Planar Diffusion System to Investigate Chemotaxis in a 3D Collagen Matrix”, J.Visual Experiments, 2015.
· Toyjanova, J., Flores-Cortez, E., Reichner, J.S., Franck, C., “Matrix Confinement Plays a Pivotal Role in Regulating Neutrophil-generated Tractions, Speed and Integrin Utilization”, J. Biological Chemistry, 2014.
· Toyjanova, J., Hannen, E., Bar-Kochba, E., Darling, E., Hennan, D., Franck, C., “3D Viscoelastic Traction Force Microscopy”, Soft Matter, 10 (40), 8095 - 8106, 2014
· Bar-Kochba, E., Toyjanova, J., Andrews, E., Kim, K.S., Franck, C., “A Fast Iterative Digital Volume Correlation Technique for Large Deformation Measurements”, Experimental Mechanics, 2014
· Toyjanova, J., Bar-Kochba, E., Lopez-Fagundo, C., Reichner, J., Hoffman-Kim, D., Franck, C., “High Resolution, Large Deformation 3D Traction Force Microscopy”, PLoS One, 9(4), e:90976, 1-12, 2014.
· Toyjanova, J., Flores-Cortez,E., Reichner, J., and Franck.,C., “ 3D Neutrophil Tractions in Changing
Microenvironments”, ConferenceProceedings, Society of Experimental Mechanics National Conference, June 2013.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: