Skilled at building and deploying strategic and tactical approaches in local and statewide advocacy planning. Capable of representing organization, improving visibility and networking to enhance organizational goals and brand awareness. Committed to developing relationships to enhance understanding of industry issues and building coalitions to advance mission of affordable quality health care.
• Registered lobbyist advocating for various healthcare-related issues.
• Responsible for enhancing the image and visibility of Inova Health System with local and regional governmental officials and various members of the community.
• Serves as an interface with strategic community programs, businesses, community leaders and local legislators.
• Identify areas and participate in research on community health issues, including analysis of demographics, services and needs data to determine area of unmet and under met needs.
• Develops and maintains relationships with diverse national and local organizations to develop programs that have significant impact to effectively serve the needs of our community.
• Managed the Community Health Needs Assessment and Community Benefit report for Inova Alexandria and Inova Mount Vernon Hospitals.
• Maintained responsibility for legislative and regulatory analysis including the review and dissemination of key legislative and regulatory updates and changes impacting INTotal operations
• Registered lobbyist with experience advocating for various healthcare-related issues.
• Led legislative strategy for INTotal Health during first two years of affiliation with Inova Health System
• Increased awareness of INTotal Health throughout service area, from Northern Virginia to Southwest Virginia.
• Served as liaison to the Department of Medical Assistance Services, INTotal's state customer
• Responsible for maintaining positive relationship with DMAS.
• Fostered collaborative relationship with other health care leaders and trade associations to advance INTotal Health state level goals.
• Respond to inquiries related to Medicaid managed care from various state entities including Governor's administration, legislators and state regulatory agencies.
• Perform legislative and regulatory analysis including the review and dissemination of key legislative and regulatory updates and changes impacting INTotal operations
Member, Alexandria Commission for Women
Chair, T.C. Williams Health Science Governors Academy Advisory Board
Board Member, Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
Government Relations Committee Chair, Alexandria Chamber of Commerce
Board Member, Center for Alexandria's Children
Community Leadership Council, Good Sheppard Housing
Member, City of Alexandria Opioid Workgroup
Steering Committee Member, Partnership for Healthier Alexandria
Steering Committee Member, Alexandria Health Department Community Health Improvement Planning
Former Member and Chair, Alexandria Public Health Advisory Commission
2016 Alexandria Chamber of Commerce 40 Under 40 Award Recipient
2012 Graduate Sorensen Institute for Political Leadership, Class President
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: