Select Career Highlights
Managed branding effort for a new Convention and Visitors Bureau for the City of Allen in Texas; developed a marketing toolkit that included video, website and visitors guide as well as flash banners and SEO strategies; City renewed services year after year without formal bid review due to high levels of service and satisfaction.
Crafted a new corporate image for a hospital system, post merger, to help the CEO turn around financial performance; developed brand story with new logos, taglines, campaigns and synergies in all communications layers; achieved improvement in customer preference, awareness of specialties, doctor expertise, and overall experience in Market Street surveys.
Initiated in-depth re-branding with a high-level direct mail campaign for a third-party logistics companyservicing pharma and medical supply clients; client then requested subsequent implementation materials including product sheets, trade show booth, and website design.
Led rebranding effort for Dallas Museum of Art, directing a relaunch at their 100thanniversary by promoting “100 hours of engaging experiences” to the community at large, helping them form a new internal vision, creating new promotional collateral, and achieving measurable growth in Museum membership and public awareness.
Partial Client List
GTE • US Oncology • LifeScience Logistics • Nationwide Insurance • VHA • American Airlines • NatureSweet Tomatoes • Dallas Museum of Art
• Textron • Greyhound Lines• Movie Trading Company • Texoma Healthcare System • Beal Bank • ITW Global Brands • Hanson Building Products • Plumbing Express/SageWater • PM Realty • International Plaza • Baylor Healthcare System • Branson, MO Visitors Bureau • Café Express • Oriental Rug Gallery • The Shops at Willow Bend • Allen, TX Visitors Bureau • Brach's Candies • Wednesday's Child • EyeMasters/Visionworks • Memorial Hermann Health System
Alliance Senior Leadership Team
Account Services Department Management
Gaming Project Management
· Conceived, planned, and executed strategies for clients that included branding, promotions, CRM, trade shows, product/operations launches, website development, and social media/web perception.
· Achieved improved sales and public perceptions for clients across a wide range of industries.
· Conducted Spherical® branding workshops that involved extensive interviews across the entire client organization to identify internal themes and create a company-wide unified vision of the company and its purpose.
· Led promotional and experiential brainstorming sessions with clients and regularly assessed results of programs in process; worked diligently to optimize programs to meet client stretch goals.
· Coordinated new business initiatives that led to improved revenue generation for the company.
· Directed team members effectively while mentoring them in strategy, best practices and customer service.
· Drove agency website development for www.latitude-trg.com.
· Managed budgets and timelines to client expectations
Select Client Projects
· Directed rebranding efforts for Branson, MO Convention and Visitors Bureau, driving awareness in feeder markets, creating connections with the brand, and showcasing all the attractions in the area.
· Conceived and executed plans to create a new synergistic brand mindset for a concrete and steel pipe company after the merger of three businesses; created new collateral, website and trade show materials.
· Led branding and collateral design of a new multi-tower, luxury residential high rise in new Park Lane mixed-use development; increased inquiries, web visits, qualified tours, and pre-lease arrangements as a result.
· Managed client business and project execution for various clients across a wide range of industries.
· Directed hub openings, fare sales, and leisure destination branding for American Airlines.
· Planned and executed deregulation strategy for GTE.
· Led advertising campaigns for Nationwide Insurance and Financial Services.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: