Accomplished Business Savvy, Senior Program Manager with demonstrated success in driving and delivering high profile, large scale Technology/ Data/ Regulatory Transformation Programs end-to-end over the past 20+ years in Financial Services industry. Digitally dexterous hands-on Engineering trailblazer, Skillful negotiator/ influencer, Esteemed Advisor/Thought leader and Motivational servant leader with exceptional executive communication and presentation skills. Currently seeking the next creative and challenging role as a Senior Program Manager.
• Responsible for E2E Business Analysis, Architecture, Development and Delivery of several significant Regulatory programs driven by regulations like BCBS 239 - Single Counterparty Credit Limits (SCCL), Large Exposures reporting etc. and Enterprise-wide Change initiatives in Enterprise Risk area.
• Partnered with Business leadership and Product Owners to develop Program Charters, Detailed Project plan/ Schedule /Milestones and Comprehensive Execution Strategy across programs in the portfolio.
• Performed the role of Agile Scrum Master and ran multiple Scrum teams towards delivery of several complex functionalities/solutions. Acted as an Agile coach for peer groups advocating Agile mindset.
• Championed adherence to Agile DLC processes/artifacts to ensure compliance to SOX audits and pioneered adoption of DevOps CI/CD processes across Risk area.
• Established and Ran multiple SteerCos with program sponsors, product owners and workstream leads for executive status reporting and proactive alleviation of program level risks and issues.
• Responsible for Financial portfolio management of the IT budget (~15 MM) in Enterprise Risk area.
• Delivered several Business Intelligence, Data Analytics/Visualization and API based SaaS solutions to Risk users and and drove data sourcing from Corporate Data Lake team following the DaaS (Data as a Service) principle.
• Evangelized adoption of latest technology trends to senior leaders and Developed a PoC for rewriting Risk infrastructure in Big data Apache Hadoop/ Spark Stack and implemented several applications leveraging AWS Cloud computing framework.
Chief data Office - Firmwide Data Management (Program Manager).
Compliance Financial Crimes - Trade Surveillance ( Tech Program Mgr).
a) Wash Trades, Off Market Trading, Front running, Parking and Cancel/Correct scenarios on Dodd-Frank eligible CFTC Swaps and Fixed Income Trading activity.
B) Spoofing, Layering and Price Ramping on Order/Execution data from Swap Execution Facilities (SEFs).
Enterprise Risk ( Technology Program Manager).
Equities Middle Office (Team Lead)
Anchored E2E development and end user support of the Middle Office suite of Equities Trade booking Applications with a global team of 17 developers. Responsible for onboarding new businesses and E2E execution of several SDLC projects like facilitation of intra-day reconciliation with exchanges and changes related to MiFiD mandate supporting various desks like US Shares Institutional business, Private Wealth management, GS Algorithmic and Program trading, Proprietary trading, Prime brokerage etc.
Custody – Margin (Lead Developer)
Led a small team of developers for the on building a Strategic NT Server based (Seaman's) Margin Calculator replacing the Mainframe version in Custody area.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: