Human Nature is in amazing thing. I grew up playing sports in Seattle Washington and always was shaped in a competitive spirit I still enjoy sports and healthy competition almost every day! When I stopped playing sports I was quite sad! What a void to fill, but I found solace in Business, in particular Entrepreneurship and marketing.
After attending college at University of Arizona I knew Business would be where I could let my competitive side thrive. After working for 3 companies for several years each I have 10 years of successful experience related to content marketing, product marketing, sales, consulting, and business strategy and have worked and thrived in B2B marketing and development that has been incredibly rewarding to see other companies grow and prosper to their potential!
Outside of work I really enjoy spending time on my entrepreneurial works (top secret obviously). I also enjoy the arts, live music, playing music, traveling and celebrating my life and it's milestones with family and friends! I love the outdoors, hiking, running, snowshoeing and Skiing. I even enjoy teaching skiing when I can! I have been a member of the Copper mountain volunteer ski patrol in past years. I also really look forward to coaching a youth boys soccer team soon and adopting a dog!!
- Researched and pursued potential partnerships with Service based Contracting companies, Doctors, Attorneys, Roofers, Plumbers, Solar, HVAC and many other industries were the prospected partners we looked for.
- Underwent training and "volume development" 250 cold calls to service based businesses per day. - Collected data and analytics related to these companies to understand and develop needs, location strategies, reach and growth potential.
- Scheduled a meeting for a Product/service presentation lasting 10-15 minutes typically with Owner, Director of Operations, President or Marketing Director when given the opportunity.
- Filling a pipeline of solid prospective partners, scheduling and giving presentations, product display, strategical thinking, and being persistent with consistent client relation allowed many successful partnerships to be made.
- Presented video profile DocuSign's to send to our Clients. Partnerships were made on an annual basis, with varying prices and services attached.
- Managed a pipeline of interest, moving your prospects through the sales cycle at an appropriate pace, providing value along the way until you convert them to customers
- Researched and took time to understand prospects, marketing objectives, needs, and goals
- Understanding your prospect's job position, immediate and periphery organizational structure
Conducted in-depth research to identify lead opportunities
- Designed content plans and discuss talent availability options to achieve customer goals
Executed detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers. My role prepared me to travel to present marketing plans and build relationships
- Proactively worked to identify customer growth opportunities and escalate potential up-sell opportunities
- Worked closely with the SDR team and Sales leadership
Accurately projected my performance for the month, quarter, and year
- Scheduled new appointments with prospective clients, introduced company and products to clients to begin new business relationship.
-Made volume based regionally strategized calls
- Consistent Conduct in-depth research to identify lead opportunities
- Design content plans and discuss talent availability options to achieve customer goals
Execute detailed product presentations and web demonstrations of our software capabilities to C-level executives, directors, and sales managers and other potential clients and business relationships.
- Develops and communicates the overall vision of the market including short and long range sales and operations plans to grow market share and increase brand awareness to ensure Safelite® is well engrained in the market
- Monitors monthly performance against sales and operations plans and makes appropriate adjustments to ensure the plans are met
- Keeps current on what the competition is doing and makes appropriate recommendations (pricing, services, product offerings) to ensure we are in line with or ahead of the competition
- Ensures the market leadership team completes the annual Talent Review Process for their direct reports ensuring the market team is made up of top performing associates and ensuring non performing associates are appropriately managed
- Assists in the formulation of pricing policies to ensure profitability of market operations
Works with field sales to identify and develop new business relationships
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: