Creative digital strategist with a passion and expertise in brand development, interactive content, community engagement and analytics-based decision making. I am currently looking for a more collaborative environment where I could develop these skills amongst like-minded professionals.
• Conducted detailed research to understand target market values.
• Created weekly content for the spectrum of digital platforms.
• Managed a team of freelance writers, finding suitable writters, assigning topics, editing their work and releasing through our CMS.
• Created special events to connect with target market in person.
• Made strategic partnerships to build brand and increase reach.
• Designed SEO strategy and landing pages, doubling website traffic.
• Managed website redesign.
• Generated dozens of client leads through digital campaigns.
• Designed promotional strategies for resources and special events.
• Handled all community/social media management.
• Created segmented email marketing strategy with average open rates
• Wrote guest posts for brand awareness and link building.
• Designed and distributed press releases.
• Led weekly meeting to build corporate culture and explain strategy.
• Developed weekly marketing reports to evaluate campaign
effectiveness and iterated as appropriate.
• Wrote website copy to explain values and benefits of our service.
• Managed relationships with press contacts, developed campaigns to increase ticket sales, generated weekly content, managed blog contributors, designed email newsletters, copy edited/fact checked articles, formatted content in CMS and released/promoted content.
• Wrote on average 10 articles per day for an eclectic variety of clients.
• Generated topics appropriate for client verticals and edited colleagues'
• Founded and developed event production platform distinguished through grassroots community involvement. Responsible for contract negotiation, financing, promotion, marketing campaigns, hospitality and specialty planning.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: