Emerging Human Resources professional, committed to developing and helping others, finding solutions, and interested in HR process improvement and organizational design that creates the best business environment for all employees. Strong communicator with experience in project management, data and analytics, management, marketing, and vendor communications. Known for excellence in relationship and team building, and problem resolution.
Internal Achievement: February 2018 - Selected by DC coach to participate in testing of the L2.0 digital learning pilot, new software for newly hired specialists. Was asked to give feedback on the flow of the product and any issues that were experienced while using the tool.
Project Role in Concept Center June 2018 - February 2019
Greeted patients as they entered the office and checked in appointments
Professional Involvement & Development
- Employee Engagement Team for EMM Department – Supervisor: Ellen Sapp
- Committee Chair for PTO at Hawthorne Elementary School – Supervisor: Maggie Butler
*Family Fun Night
- Parent Volunteer Tutor for Special Needs Child – First Grade – Reference: Sonali Modak
- Team Recognition – Supervisor: Pratik Shah
- Sage – Board Member – Former Library Marketing Director and Co-Librarian
- NextGen – Member
- PRIDE – Member
- Bold – Member
- Access Ability - Member
- Junior Achievement – January 2018 to Present
- W.A.R.M – March 2018 to Present
- GoodWorks – January 2018 to Present
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: