With 9+ years of overall results driven and diversified experience in DevOps/ Middleware engineering, looking for a DevOps Engineer role that utilizes my technical expertise, architectural, automation and design skills in integration using various DevOps / Middleware products.
· Experience in WebSphere application server installation and Administration.
· Architect and requirement gathering for setting up WAS environments.
· Worked in clustered (vertical, horizontal) environment and deployed applications in highly available, load balanced production environments.
· Installed latest fix packs using Update Installer for WebSphere 8.0, 7.1.
· Configuration of WebSphere resources like JDBC providers, JDBC data sources, Connection pooling, JVM settings, Session persistence, Queue connection factories, Queues, and Activation Specification.
· Experience in Layer7 XML Gateway 7.0, 8.2 setup and Administration.
· Layer 7 policy deployments through Policy manger tool.
· Troubleshooting issues related to Layer 7 Policy configuration and analyzing SSG gateway logs.
· Installing and configuring TIBCO Administrator, Business works, EMS and Hawk agent.
· Set up Load Balancing and Fault Tolerance for the BW Engines.
· Deployment and configuration of TIBCO Business Works components.
· Experience in TIBCO EMS, Adapters and integration with WebSphere application server.
· Global Security configuration using LDAP for application authentication and authorization.
· Analyze application issues across environments and co-ordinate with development teams.
· MQ Series Administration such as Creating and configuring Queue Managers, Channels, Queues.
· Manage SSL digital Certificates, renewal and troubleshooting cert issues.
· Worked on a major Datacenter upgrade project to migrate multiple WebSphere infrastructures in a shorter time frame using RAF automation.
· Co-ordinate with network team on IP, DNS URL configuration and mapping.
· Application performance monitoring through DynaTrace Analyzer.
· Performance tuning of configuration parameters for JVM Heap size, JDBC connection pool properties
· Installation of tomcat application server, configuration and application deployment.
· Administration and configuration of Oracle IPM and BPEL instances.
· Actimize product installation in WebSphere for Risk Case Management.
· Installation and Administration of IBM Cognos 10.2
· Deployment Automation using Hudson for installation of applications and modules on to WAS.
· Played key role in WAS Administration team and leading Middleware support team at onsite and offshore.
· Provided on-call production support for monitoring, troubleshooting and maintenance.
· WebSphere Application server 8.0 Core Administration
· DynaTrace performance monitoring
· WebSphere MQ - MQ Series
· Java Technologies - JSP /Servlet/AJAX/jQuery
· Foundation - Core Java (JDK 1.3/1.4)
· Web Technologies - HTML/XHTML/CSS
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: