Motivated Medical Records Clerk seeking senior role with advanced responsibilities in leadership, training and records management. Organized and resourceful with strong planning and time management abilities. Looking to improve department productivity through effective process improvements. Dependable Clerk with 3-year track record of success in medical records management. Focused on delivering exceptional results through strong time management, communication and team work abilities. Medical Records Clerk highly skilled in maintaining records in accordance with established procedures and legal guidelines. Strengths include coding, file management and inventory control.
Health Science, Health Care Administration
Data entry using various computer systems as required.
• Records and processes patient statistical and billing information.
• Assist department staff with scheduling, tracking and problem solving functions.
• Maintains clinical records as defined to meet regulatory compliance.
• Performs reception duties for the agency.
• Communicates with internal and external customers.
• Maintains clear communications between Home Care Department and Medical Center Staff, as indicated.
• Effectively plans and organizes work assignments, sets priorities and completes work with a minimum of supervision per agency policy.
• Copies, faxes, collates and distributes materials as required.
• Performs other clerical duties assigned.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: