Hardworking master student from Norway. I have experience as a retail management professional versed in different aspects of running a high-end store, including opening and closing procedures, banking, merchandising and recruiting.
- Promoted to Department Manager after 2 months of returning to the company after my bachelors degree.
- Given a department manager position in a flagship store after less than a year as department manager.
- Organize and distribute the work of his/her staff, set priorities and keep an overview of the tasks to be accomplished in accordance with the StoreManager
- Manage, recruit, on board, train, develop and provide succession planning for the staff in the store in partnership with the Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager in maintaining an overview of all Employee Relations responsibilities in the store to ensure a positive work environment
- Take action within department to maximize sales through joint operational and commercial focus to obtain highest level of profitability
- Proactively ensure your team has knowledge on all product, campaign,
promotion, display guidelines and merchandise information
- Ensure garment presentation, garment level and visual standards within the department are presented according to H&M's expectations
- Plan and coordinate with the visual team on all activities concerning campaigns, promotions and sales activities in his/her department
- Effectively schedule the staff within the department according to the needs and restrictions of the business and adjust hours as necessary to reach store and SPH goals
- Responsible for knowledge and completion of cash office operational functions
- Follow and execute safety and security routines to prevent loss and guarantee employee and customer safety
- May be assigned overall store responsibility in absence of Store Manager
Maintain high-quality H&M direct and indirect customer service by providing the best shopping experience for each customer.
- Assist Store Manager in establishing and overseeing sales and cost plans, budgets and variable costs for department; work with comparable sales from last year, sales to budget and future sales trends to maximize profitability
- Accurately record sales and worked hour figures
I taught a variation of classes, including spinning, aerobics, TRX and weight training. My classes could have unto 40 customers of all ages.
My job also included:
- Making choreography for step and aerobics
- Create spinning classes with music
- Put together music and exercises
Specialization in marketing
I was lucky to get to spend a year of high school at this school. I was an active participant in the leadership class, the student council and the tennis team.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.