Hardworking master student from Norway. I have experience as a retail management professional versed in different aspects of running a high-end store, including opening and closing procedures, banking, merchandising and recruiting.
- Promoted to Department Manager after 2 months of returning to the company after my bachelors degree.
- Given a department manager position in a flagship store after less than a year as department manager.
- Organize and distribute the work of his/her staff, set priorities and keep an overview of the tasks to be accomplished in accordance with the StoreManager
- Manage, recruit, on board, train, develop and provide succession planning for the staff in the store in partnership with the Store Manager
- Assist the Store Manager in maintaining an overview of all Employee Relations responsibilities in the store to ensure a positive work environment
- Take action within department to maximize sales through joint operational and commercial focus to obtain highest level of profitability
- Proactively ensure your team has knowledge on all product, campaign,
promotion, display guidelines and merchandise information
- Ensure garment presentation, garment level and visual standards within the department are presented according to H&M's expectations
- Plan and coordinate with the visual team on all activities concerning campaigns, promotions and sales activities in his/her department
- Effectively schedule the staff within the department according to the needs and restrictions of the business and adjust hours as necessary to reach store and SPH goals
- Responsible for knowledge and completion of cash office operational functions
- Follow and execute safety and security routines to prevent loss and guarantee employee and customer safety
- May be assigned overall store responsibility in absence of Store Manager
Maintain high-quality H&M direct and indirect customer service by providing the best shopping experience for each customer.
- Assist Store Manager in establishing and overseeing sales and cost plans, budgets and variable costs for department; work with comparable sales from last year, sales to budget and future sales trends to maximize profitability
- Accurately record sales and worked hour figures
I taught a variation of classes, including spinning, aerobics, TRX and weight training. My classes could have unto 40 customers of all ages.
My job also included:
- Making choreography for step and aerobics
- Create spinning classes with music
- Put together music and exercises
Specialization in marketing
I was lucky to get to spend a year of high school at this school. I was an active participant in the leadership class, the student council and the tennis team.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: