Coursework in linear model, logistic regression, survival analysis, longitudinal analysis, biostatistical programming, Probability, Statistical Inference. GPA: 4.0/4.0
Developing R shiny app to help physicians interactively visualize sample cancellation data (over 270 million observations). Identified sites in need of targeted training and was also used to track their progress towards improvement. Increased site & sponsor interactions and reduced cancellation rates.
1. Project Title: Twitter Analysis for Opioid Crisis
Project Description: Deploy NLP (LDA) and sentiment analysis to learn what Indiana residents are saying about the opioid abuse.
2. Project Title: Alzheimer Prediction
Project Description: Deploy machine learning techniques to predict what type of person (i.e. different risk factors) is more prone to develop Alzheimer's Disease so that the stakeholders can take preventive action in advance.
3. Project Title: Provider Fraud Detection
Project Description: Unsupervised learning to assign risk score for each healthcare provider participating in Medicaid, given their overall claim costs, pharmacy costs, specialties and so on.
4. Project Title: Inter-departmental Record Linkage
Project Description: Deploy ensemble learning, fuzzy matching and phonetic matching to link inmate data from Department of Correction with Medicaid data from Family and Social Services Administration.
1. Yu Shao, Emily Wichern, Paul J. Childress, Michele Adaway, Chris Wellbrook, David B. Burr, Ronald C. Wek, Amber L. Mosely, Yunlong Liu, Alexander G. Robling, Jeanette N. McClintick, Nickolay Brustovetsky, James Hamilton, Kylie Jacobs, Keith R. Stayrook, Venkatesh Krishnan, Pamela E. Minick James S. Elliot, Matthew R Allen, Joseph M. Wallace, Joseph P Bidwell. "Loss of Nmp4 optimizes osteogenic metabolism and secretion to enhance bone quality" American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism 316(2019)
2. Yu Shao, Selene Hernandez-Buquer, Paul Childress, Keith R.Stayrook, Marta B Alvarez, Hannah Davis, Lilian Plotkin, Yongzheng He, Keith W. Condon, David B. Burr, Stuart J Warden, Alexander G. Robling, Feng-Chun Yang, Ronald C Wek, Matthew R Allen, Joseph P. Bidwell. "Improving Combination Osteoporosis Therapy in a Preclinical Model of Heightened Osteoanabolism." Endocrinology 158(2017), 2722-2740.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: