Data analysis manager with more than 8 years of experience in financials services with proven track record of delivering analytically robust data and BI solutions along with establishing very strong stakeholder trust.Seeking to obtain a dynamic and challenging manager position in data analytics, business intelligence and data science domain that utilizes and enhances my knowledge, experience and acquired skills.
Teradata, AWS Redshift, Oracle, SQL Server, Snowflake,PG Admin, Jupyter Notebook,Python Anaconda,Pcron,AWS products,Tableau, D3.js, Excel (pivot tables, macros, analysis ToolPak, VBA forms), PowerPoint, Word, Visio
COAF Data Cloud Migration Team:
COAF AutoNavigator Team:
2015 (Home Loans Sales & Originations):
• Lead cross functional teams across geographies supporting S&O operations data needs.
• Build an integrated and consolidated reporting platform in Tableau with a daily refresh cadence and retiring >40 manual/legacy redundant reports.
• Built significant number of complex new matrices using complex SQL's combining data from various environments like Salesforce and Verizon's Telephony data to create metrics like Speed To Lead,Call Intensity, Inbound vs Outbound leads conversion,NPS score etc.
• Work with DE teams to implement the user space solution to production DW environment with proper SLA monitoring.
2016 (Home Loans Servicing):
Sr Data Analyst (HL Marketing Campaign Management)
• Run monthly customer segmentation process for HL/HE to generate the marketable population.
• Execute channel fulfillment and datafile generation process for marketing channels like EMAIL,DM,TELEMARKETING as well as DIGITAL.
•Responsible for submitting ~75 data files with 100% accuracy as per the monthly marketing calendar.
• Provide data support to business teams to help make intent changes, implement response tracking logic as well as campaign performance monitoring.
• Work with privacy as well as audit teams to maintain 100% adherence and maintain audit friendly documentation.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: