Information Security Specialist with passion for aligning security architecture plans and processes with security standards and business goals. Extensive experience developing and testing security framework for cloud-based software. Versed in robust network defense strategies.
IT professional with [Number] years of experience developing and implementing security solutions in fast-paced environments. Skilled in [Skill] and [Skill] with proven history of delivering exceptional risk management support.
Proactive [Job Title] ready to stand between businesses and threat actors. Lifelong student of developments in threat detection and mitigation. Adept at assisting with every stage of cybersecurity management, from preventive measures to disaster mitigation and recovery.
· Linux/Unix Training (Red Hat, Solaris, CentOS)
· Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· Basic Computer Networking: DNS, TCP/IP, VPN.
· Web Development: ASP.NET, Visual Basic, HTML, CSS3
· Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Mac
· MS Application: SharePoint, Project, Exchange, PowerPoint, Excel, Teams.
· Basic Programming: C, C++, Python.
Computer Applications, Software, and Tools
M365, MS Project, Snort, Wireshark, Fing, Zenmap, Azure AD/AD, Microsoft Intune MDM, Active Directory, Nagios, Slack, TeamViewer, Panorama9, Zendesk, Spiceworks, GLPI, OSTicket, Confluence, VMWare Workstation/ESXi, Virtual Box, AWS, SVN, SAN, PuTTY.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: