Drama Teacher with strong background educating students on dance and theater terminology, practices and performance techniques. Expert at creating fun and open environment to support learning while teaching students. Successfully enhanced students' knowledge, performance skills and self-confidence by leading interactive and engaging classroom activities.
Enthusiastic and motivated dance/theatre teacher for over 30 years with passion for teaching. Student-focused leader with proficiency working with grades k-12. Progressive-minded and energetic with history of creating supportive learning environments.
• Weekly Performances with Scotty Watson Improv
• US Professional Rising Star Rhythm Champion
• Performances worldwide for over 30 years
• Judging most recently in Milan, Italy for their Milano International Competition
• Judging competitive ballroom competitions nationally for U.S.I.S.T.D., N.D.C.A., and U.S.T.A.
• Licentiate Degrees in Standard, Latin, Theatre Arts, American Rhythm and Smooth with N.D.C.A.
• Certified for coaching, judging, shows and workshops
• Licensed Invigilator For the N.D.C.A.
• Member the U.S.I.S.T.D., U.S.T.A., N.D.C.A.
American Rhythm and Smooth with
Social Media and Website Information
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: