Certified CT technologist with nearly 14 years of experience and vast scanning expertise. Proficient with software applications for GE 64 slice VCT, GE 16 slice Light Speed, Siemens Volume Zoom CT Scanners, and Siemens 1.5 Telsa MRI Aera. I am motivated, dedicated, hardworking, dependable, and I work well independently or as a team member. Adept at working in a fast-paced environments, learns new tasks and assignments quickly and competently. Maintains professional relationships with radiologists, physicians, and peers. Seeking a challenging and rewarding position in computed tomography.
• Experienced with PACS, RIS, and MedWeb
• Qualified in venipuncture
• Trained to do I-STAT for acquiring creatinine level
• Trained in emergency response • HAZMAT handling • Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
• HAZMAT handling • Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
• Analyze patients' medical history, screening them for contrast contraindications.
• Performs high quality CT scans, utilizing a vast array of protocols with proper technical parameters.
• Assists interventional radiologist during biopsy, drainage procedures, radio frequency ablations, cryo ablations, and various other procedures utilizing CT guidance.
• Starts intravenous lines for the introduction of contrast agent needed for the CT scan.
• MRI Lead Technologist Performing high quality diagnostic MRI and MRA examination procedures.
• Ensures patient safety and comfort during MRI examination.
• Managed a small radiology department at the unit in FT San Houston, Tx and managed a trauma center while deployed to Iraq December 2004 - December 2005.
• Performed high quality CT scans under the direction of a Radiologist, including neurological, vascular, cardiac, chest, body, musculoskeletal, and trauma.
• Maintained established department policies, procedures, objectives and quality assurance, safety.
• Provided a safe environment and excellent patient care.
• Mentored and trained new Soldiers in CT and radiography procedures.
• Performed daily Q.A. on CT scanner.
Compliance with the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (I.D. # 326462)
Compliance with the American Heart Association (CPR and AED)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: