I am a Student with much persevering and ambition, looking for a position that will help benefit my school and I.
Being the only employee from Vons who actually earned a spot and was not referred by any employee. I find graduating from the cadets an accomplishment, along with all my years of volunteer work to benefit my community. Receiving a scholarship in 6th grade for computer engineering and programming is one of my most astounding accomplishment.
• Assist cashiers and customers at the checkout counter by bagging purchased products
• Identify kind of items and ensure that they are separately bagged
• Make sure that heavy items are bagged in reinforced (or doubled) bags
• Ensure the safety of items (such as eggs and milk) by handling them in a gentle manner
• Make sure that there are enough bags available at the cash counter at all times
• Pick up grocery bags and deliver them to the customers' cars
• Round up any stray shopping carts and put them in the right place
• Pick up litter from the parking lot and the store and make sure that it is put away in garbage cans
• Dust shelves and items and make sure that shelves are stocked and displayed properly
• Sweep and mop sales floors and clean bathrooms
• Take out trash and ensure that all grocery sections are cleaned thoroughly
• Place returned merchandise back on shelves
• Assist customers in locating items and provide them with product information
• Check product price to ensure that it matches with the up-to-date price list
• Assist cashiers with change requests
• Direct customers to the returns and exchange departments of the store
• Respond to customers with special requests such as bagging certain items together
General Merchandise Clerk:
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: