Performance-oriented diplomat offering two decades of experience in international relations and partnerships. Tenacious manager with a strategic and analytical approach to solving problems. Multilingual and adept at building and maintaining cross-cultural partnerships. Talented in identifying and capitalizing on emerging trends and partnership opportunities. Track record of building lasting partnerships with regional organisations, local authorities, UN entities, civil society organisations, women and youth groups.
· Introduction to International Criminal Law on Courseara
· UNITAR International Law Training for Government Officials
· Change Leadership workshop at SMAP Institute of Training, Education, Research and Consultancy
· Senior Leadership Training, Eritrean Center for Organizational Excellence
· Strategic Planning and Communication workshop at SMAP Institute of Training, Education, Research and Consultancy
· UNITAR Law of the Sea Training for Diplomats
· UNITAR Multilateral Diplomacy Training for Diplomats
· Advanced Diplomatic Training, Foreign Service Academy of Pakistan
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: