Safety professional and project manager bringing highly credible technical leadership to direct multi-functional teams engaged in full system development and implementation in high tech environments. Offering a 12 year background supervising root cause investigations and facility auditing. Experienced in implementing successful employee training programs that provide an education in federal, state and local regulations. Detail-oriented with proven ability to transform safety culture for companies in multiple type of industries.
• Occupational Health and Safety Professional.
• IT project management and product development experience.
• Global EHS Program implementation (Canada, US, Centra/South America, and EU)
• Global EHS training development (Canada, US, Centra/South America, and EU)
• LEAN Six Sigma experience
• 6S and Floor Management System.
• OSHA Certified trainer for HAZMAT, GHS, HAZCOM, Chemical Hygiene.
• Project management experience with commercial construction, transportation
• and underground utilities.
• Contract Management and Strategic Planning experience.
• Acquisition, Inventory and Asset Management experience.
• Budget Development and execution.
• Demonstrated aptitude in analyzing and solving problems
• Ensured safety and security in the work environment
• Strong quantitative and computer skills
• Strong presentations and report writing skills
• Strong management skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish with the ability to translate
Bilingual English/Spanish with the ability to translate
Portuguese-ability to translate
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: