Highly skilled global operations excellence executive, and proactive business partner with cross-functional team members and senior operating management. Over 20 years of progressive general management director experience leading multi-site operations performance excellence. Seven International and North American manufacturing sites over $1.3 billion sales, 2500 production and supply chain associates. Extensive global T1 OEM, and consumer retail operations and supply chain knowledge and experience. Over 57 global customer OEM automotive factories, and over 140 DCs servicing the largest consumer retail stores.
Supply Chain, Operation Resource Management
People, Performance, Collaboration
Directed sales, inventory, operations planning/control, supply chain planning, and logistics for North American and Asian sites. Design, manufacture, and distribute automotive OEM Tier1 and consumer electronics with annual $1.2 billion sales, $800 million procurement, and $50 million logistics spending.
- Certified Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) by The Association of Supply Chain and Operations Management
- The Science of Lean Manufacturing (Factory Physics), Northwestern University, Kellog Graduate School of Mgt.
- Decoding Toyota Production System and Application, HARMAN Operations Excellence Institute
- Advanced Management Communications, Psychological Associates, St. Louis, MO.
- Strategy Development and Action Planning, Psychological Associates, St. Louis, MO.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: