Performance driven team lead with over 2 years of experience in the technology consulting field working for various financial services companies. Passionate about using technology to build and improve processes, as well as establishing relationships with clients to better serve their needs. through a personable and client-focused approach.
resourceful, analytical, motivated, organized
|Skills||Experience||Total Years||Last Used|
|VMware vFabric Hyperic|
Consulting for large financial services companies in the area of performance analytics.
- Using behavior and web analytics to identify performance bottlenecks and drive business growth
- Building interactive dashboards for data visualization using RStudio and Shiny
- Leading onshore and offshore teams in performing testing for large IT transformation project
- Coordinating with internal and client teams to establish expectations and develop relationships
- Leading Request for Proposal (RFP) effort
- Improved supplier data quality by 20% and overall compliance across $40 B GE Energy business among 80K US suppliers and 68K non-US suppliers
- Initiated supplier mapping program using Google Maps and drove project into Toll Gate (TG) 2
- Managed and led technical team in pushing changes into production in Supplier Master File (SMF)
- Coordinated and led GE Energy information management leadership program's bi-weekly staff meeting and engaged participation from 55 IMLP interns
- Developed 2 protocols to improve integrated database communication system for $11 million customer billing and disputing using VBA and SQL in Microsoft Access
- Performed over 20 monthly domestic and international marketing reports using query and analysis tools including Structured Information Manager, Mainframe, BRIOS, Excel VBA macros and pivot tables
- Created Honda automotive facilities/transits book for international team using Google Earth and PC Miller
- Implemented programmed solutions for databases, queries, reports, spreadsheets, and presentations and consequently developed appropriate technical documentation
Minor in Technology and Mangement
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: