Under Linkage to Care
Responsible for return of results and linkage to care of all clinically actionable tests and survey quality monitoring.
· Supervising Interviewers and monitor the operations of the referral system for HIV positive participants
· Liaising with the District ART Coordinators and facility healthcare workers to ensure that the referral system is optimal for effective linkage to care services.
· Ensuring that facilities uphold the ethical standards required for Return of Results [RoR] and Active Linkage to Care [ALTC] in the survey
· Supporting facilities in optimizing facility workflows to ensure that participants who are referred from the survey are easily identified and seen accordingly
· Work with Community Based Volunteers, PEPFAR IPs and local health facilities to strengthen linkage to care at the facility
· Reviewing the weekly ALTC summary reports which includes summary statistics of ALTC eligibility, consents, and outcomes statuses.
Under Community Mobilisation:
· Identification of stakeholders, opinion leaders and community gate keepers in target communities
· Coordinating community mobilization efforts at provincial , district levels and community/household level
· Recruitment of and supervision of Community Mobilisers in target communities
· Mobilization of targeted communities, create awareness and uses creative messaging to disseminate messages using local media and other innovative strategies
· Actively Advocating for the project with local authorities, village leader, and civic/ religious leaders
· Development and implementation of plans to monitor community acceptance of survey activities
· Motivating and encouraging survey teams and provide constructive feedback and oversight at grass root level
· Ensure community entry procedures are completed. Coordinate the team in making courtesy calls and visits to provincial, confirm arrangements with facilities and District Health Directors prior to visits
· Ensure the team is adequately equipped and be responsible for logistics involving community mobilisers
· Support the day-to-day operations of the field team.
· Clinical care and diagnostic services Team Lead for Chisamba District Health Office
Coordinated the Scaling up of ART services in Chisamba District
· Coordinated the supervision of diagnostic services in order to ensure effective management of patient cases
· Coordinated the planning and provision of technical and supportive supervision for improved delivery of quality clinical care services at first referral hospitals and health Centre levels
· Coordinated clinical review meetings and clinical data audits in the districts (Hospitals and Health Centers)
· Coordinated and facilitated district technical committee meetings
· Team lead for district clinical mentorship and quality assurance committees
· General medical practitioner (internal medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology and Paediatrics (Chisamba District)
· As Team Lead facilitated the design of the technical assistance needed by provincial and district health management teams, in community engagement and social and behavior change in close collaboration with relevant technical staff
· Led in monitoring implementation of the project's community engagement technical assistance activities at provincial, district and facility levels
· Built capacity of provincial and district MOH health staff, using proven training approaches, mentorship, and quality improvement strategies to improve service delivery and quality of Reproductive, Maternal, Neonatal, Child Health, Adolescent Health and Nutrition (RMNCAHN)
· Led and supported the MOH and district to empower communities to take ownership of RMNCAH issues aimed at improving their own health
· Reporting of outcomes for the community engagement Activities
· Mentored Provincial and District Teams in the development of annual work plans and budgets, training plans, quarterly reports, and Technical Assistance work plans
· Ensured timely and quality completion of program technical deliverables and reports in accordance with USAID guidelines.
· Coordinated the building of human resource capacities at district, primary health care facility and community levels (through relevant trainings and mentorships for facility and community health workers) in the four focus areas of Maternal, Child Health, Adolescent and nutrition.
· Led the district team to provide demand driven technical support for the immediate scale-up of a full package of high impact nutrition-focused child survival interventions at health facility and community (1000 days package)
· Supported and drove the Community Health Strategy in target communities
· Led the District Health Promotion Officers in promoting the adoption of positive behavior for improved maternal and child nutrition through production of IEC materials and funding of BCC activities
· Facilitated provision of key commodities and logistics at district level and monitored infrastructure refurbishments at facility level
· Led the district Adolescent Health Teams in establishing and scaling up of Adolescent Health Friendly Spaces and improved coverage and accessibility of adolescent and youth friendly services in the targeted district
· Provided support for enhanced effective coordination and coherence between various institutions and stakeholders (DHO, Neighborhood Health Committees, District Health Promotion teams, Adolescent Health Technical Teams and other collaborating partners)
· Provided TA to DHOs in budget planning and preparation of programme work plans, monitored compliance and optimal appropriation of allocated programme funds including facilitation of timely retirement of programme funds.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: