Results-driven [Job Title] experienced in leading corporate communication strategies, enhance sales activities and directing branding initiatives. Talented writer, editor and speaker with exceptional interpersonal abilities with both internal and external stakeholders. Determined, tireless and enterprising in stressful, fast-paced settings.
Deeply dedicated and reliable servant leader with a proven record of successful community outreach to a wide variety of partners and business organizations. Adept and innovative planner and organizer of community-wide initiatives. Highly effective at fostering community engagement with leaders, providers and allied health staff. In-depth knowledge of community relations, communications and business development. Accomplished team builder and player. Natural ability to build community partnerships leading to sustainable outcomes.
· Directed and consistently achieved organization's community engagement goal.
· Built sustainable business relations leading to strong community partnerships.
· Enhanced community partnerships and brand awareness through business relations.
· Established and managed donations budget for Mayo Clinic Health System I-35 corridor.
· Successfully co-led Steele County United Way Corporate Campaign, 2008 and 2014.
· Collaborated with service organizations, the city of Owatonna, Rice and Steele County Public Health and area businesses design and implement health and wellness community programs.
· Earned the Minnesota Health Strategy & Communications Network Beacon Award in 2006 and 2007 for a community collaboration project.
· Constructed and led robust community involvement calendar resulting in successful staff engagement.
· Managed and developed public affairs staff.
· Established communications workgroup to cascade messaging, improving consistency and accuracy.
· Dedicated and successfully completed nine years of service to Steele County United Way Board of Directors.
Professional Affiliations and Service Organzations
• Rotary International – Owatonna Club 5960
• Steele County United Way - Vice Chair
• Society for Human Resource Management (Former President)
• Steele County Crisis Line (Former Board Member)
• Certified Toastmaster
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: