- To assist in the implementation of the vocational, independent and interdependent living skills objectives as set out in the consumers individual support plan.
- To be knowledgeable regarding specific consumer needs and backgrounds.
- To assist in the maintenance and publishing of progress notes regarding assigned consumer specific objectives.
- To maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the most current practices related to living independently.
- To transport consumers to and from vocational and training activities in the community.
-Actively participate in all REACH safety programs.
-Comfortable with juggling multiple projects and customers at any given time and can easily shift priority when the need arises.
-Adheres to any copy and print processes and procedures to ensure the highest degree of efficiency is practices in the copy and print center.
-Skilled at the intake process and managing details in a complex work environment. Recognizes the importance professionally finished quality product has on our customer' business
Recipient of Cerritos College's Cheryl Epple Scholarship in 2014.
Graduated with Honors with both Associate Degrees, and accepted with prestige at California State University.
Volunteered at Presbyterian Inter-community Hospital in the Diabetes Education Department.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.