Hardworking and dedicated Insurance Agent, as well as Automotive Repair Shop Owner bringing a unique combination of 16+years of experience of auto repair estimating and insurance policy knowledge. Skilled in listening to customers, meeting productivity targets and maintaining current knowledge of company offerings. Offering empathy, reliability and enthusiasm for satisfying customers.
• Owned and managed a profitable automotive repair facility for domestic and foreign vehicles of private owners and commercial fleet accounts
• Directed daily operations for office and provided servant leadership for 4 full-time technicians
• Provided customers with accurate repair estimates and explained in detail if necessary
• Maintained and expanded customer base by establishing trust with key points of contact, strategic negotiations, anticipating customers' needs, and offering unparalleled service
• Performed daily office operations including AR/AP, bookkeeping, inventory, and employee records and payroll
• Personally performed vehicle maintenance and minor repairs/diagnostics on all makes and models
• Ran operations in full compliance with the Bureau of Automotive Repair, the Automotive Repair Act, and all local, state, and federal rules & regulations
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: