Skilled professional with 7+ years of IT experience as DevOps/Cloud Engineer, Linux administrator, involved in all phases of project life cycle (SDLC) and Agile analysis that includes Build and release management, configuration management, containerization and Orchestration Microservices. Implemented test driven development (TTD) to developer's team and performed installing, configuring, administering and performance tuning clustered service oriented architecture (SOA) environments.
DXC is a global IT company which provides end-to-end IT services to all the sectors. As a DevOps Engineer, I'm a part of health care team worked for a hospital to build and maintain an advanced information and technology infrastructure in Cloud using Azure & AWS resources. I'm also responsible for maintaining CI/CD pipeline and deploying new builds for managing the facilities shared data on the production clusters and monitoring the applications.
· Responsible for installation of applications on AWS cloud and implemented AWS solutions using S3, EC2, VPC, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups, SQS, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, IAM, Route 53, Lambda, Cloud Watch, DynamoDB, RedShift, Glacier.
· Configured Virtual data center's in AWS cloud to support Enterprise data warehouse hosting including VPC, Public and Private Subnets, Security Groups, Route table associations and Route Tables.
· Used Amazon Elasticsearch Service to monitor and analyse server logs to identify any server performance issues that could lead to application downtime.
· Used RDS to store and organize the data and created RDS instances to serve data through servers for responding to requests and controlled user access to database by performing parameter configuration and tuning.
· Used Amazon ElastiCache for Redis with streaming solutions such as Apache Kafka and Amazon Kinesis as an in-memory data store to ingest, process, and analyse real-time data with sub-millisecond latency.
· Developed Lambda functions and assigned IAM roles to run python and java scripts to perform event driven processing and code execution with triggers.
· Used AWS Glue to generate the schema for semi-structured data, created ETL code to transform and loaded the data warehouse on a recurring bases.
· Defined cloud network architecture using Azure virtual networks, VPN and express route to establish connectivity between on premise and Implemented Azure security controls: RBAC, PIM, MFA, encryption, firewall.
· Configured Azure Multi-Factor Authentication as a part of Azure AD Premium for user authentication. Worked on creating Azure VM, Cloud Services and Storages by using Azure Power-Shell Script.
· Used Azure BLOB to access required files and Azure Storage Queues to communicate between related processes.
· Used Terraform to deploy infrastructure to AWS and setup up the build and deployment automation for Terraform scripts using Jenkins and automated Datadog dashboards with the stack through Terraform Scripts.
· Installed and configured Kubernetes for Orchestration of Docker images and cluster container management on AWS using Kubernetes operations.
· Worked on deployment automation of all the micro services to pull image from the private docker registry and deploy to Docker swarm cluster using Ansible.
· Developed and refactored Ansible roles to install Tomcat, JBOSS, Apache and Jenkins and used Ansible server and workstation to manage deployments, which are written in YAML.
· Integrating APIs with Jenkins CI/CD process with automated Code Analysis, Build, Test & Deploy and setup full CI/CD pipelines and maintain the code by setting up jobs which can make use of CI/CD environment.
· Developed groovy scripts in Jenkins to automate the Integration and Deployment using poll SCM & monitored git repository to trigger build, integration and deployments on push/pull requests using Jenkins pipeline.
· Worked on Maven script for build process and maintained the pom.xml for the continuous integration and used Apache Maven used for project management and dependencies process.
· Setup up GIT repositories, SSH keys for agile teams and configured, deployed GIT repositories with branching, merging, tagging and notification management with webhooks.
· Built Splunk instance to help monitor the production provider portal which gave business deep insight into the overall health of the production environments.
· Written Shell scripts as the Wrapper to Manage Configurations of AWS nodes and test playbooks on AWS instances using Python and run Ansible Scripts to provision development servers.
· Created Python scripts to automate AWS services which includes ELB, CloudFront distribution, EC2, database, security groups, S3 bucket and application configuration.
· Used Atlassian JIRA for bug/issue tracking tools, to update daily tasks and work progress in the team.
Environment: AWS, Apache Kafka, Terraform, Kubernetes, Docker, Dynamo DB, SQL, Ansible, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Splunk, Python, Shell scripts, Jira.
Excelian, a Luxoft brand, is a global consulting and software engineering specialist for the financial industry. As a DevOps Engineer, designed, created and implemented an automated infrastructure for environments, building Azure Cloud using Azure resources and migrated the On-Premise Web servers, applications & databases into the cloud.
· Worked on the architecture for different applications before migrating into Azure cloud for flexible, cost-effective, reliable, scalable, high-performance and secured.
· Planned and developed roadmaps and deliverables to advance the migration of existing solutions on-premise systems/applications to Azure cloud using the Azure resources.
· Migrated On-premises Infrastructure to Azure Cloud using “Lift and Shift “methodology and developed CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins which reduced the workload by 40%.
· Worked on GCP CDN (content delivery network) to deliver contents from GCP cache locations by drastically improving user experience and latency.
· Worked on Kubernetes to manage containerized applications using its nodes, Configuring maps, selector services and deployed application containers as pods.
· Experienced in building/maintaining Docker container clusters managed by Kubernetes and Utilized Kubernetes and Docker as the runtime environment for the CI/CD system to execute builds.
· Extensively worked on Jenkins for continuous integration and deployment for End-to-End automation from code check-in to the deployments onto Cloud based servers. Configured Jenkins to perform backups in a timely manner using Jenkins config and plugins files.
· Maintained Artifacts in binary repositories using JFrog Artifactory and pushed new Artifacts by configuring the Jenkins project Jenkins Artifactory plugin.
· Implemented Source Control management with GIT by merging, tagging etc. and resolved conflicts related to merging of source code for GIT and migrated from SVN repository.
· Automated the deployments of applications in Docker using Python & monitor them using Nagios and enabled remote monitoring support through SSH/SSL encrypted tunnels.
· Expertise in developing Shell and PowerShell scripts as well as in setting up baseline, branching, merging and automation across the environments using SCM tools like GIT, SVN on multiple platforms.
Environment: Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Jfrog artifactory, Maven, Chef, Git, SVN, Gitlab, Nagios, ELK, Python, Shell scripts, JIRA.
CMC Limited was an end-to-end IT solutions provider with capabilities straddling the entire information technology spectrum: IT systems integration, product engineering, business process services and infrastructure services. As a DevOps Engineer, I'm responsible to manage the AWS services like storing the data, integrate source control systems, maintain web server and building tool with open source componentsand dependencies.
· Maintained the release schedule for all assigned software components and maintained consistency across key project teams through SDLC.
· Created S3 buckets, maintained and utilized the policy management of S3 buckets and Glacier for storage and backup on AWS. Designed and implemented AWS Solutions using EC2, EBS, ELB, auto-scaling groups.
· Configured the Cloud Trial on the AWS console and created the Cloud watch events to receive SNS Notifications when someone terminates the EC2 instances.
· Setting up of AWS Lambda to run Node.js (java script) codes with response to the events created from S3 bucket.
· Managed site wide various application's build life cycle using Jenkins and setting up Jenkins master, adding the necessary plugins and adding confidential slaves to support scalability and agility.
· Created Jenkins pipelines involving several Downstream/Upstream job configurations based on dependencies from other applications & based on Release methodologies.
· Build scripts using Ant build tools in Jenkins, SonarQube to move from one environment to other environments and deployment into Tomcat Application server.
· Maintained build scripts developed in ANT & shell and modified build files including Ant's build.xml.
· Deployed DevOps packages using Puppet and Puppet DB for configuration management to existing infrastructure.
· Worked on version control migration from Subversion to GIT and resolved conflict, merge issues, cherry-pick, Code promotion in GIT.
· Primary responsibilities include building and deploying Java/J2EE applications onto different environments such as development, QA, testing and production.
· Creating CRON jobs to perform timely backups, creating snapshots, starting and stopping of environments, run the scripts in timely manner not affecting the production systems.
· Created deployment tickets using JIRA for build deployment in production. Integrated Jira with subversion through commit plugin where all the commit messages are directly logged into Jira.
Environment: AWS, Docker, Jenkins, SonarQube, ANT, Puppet, Subversion, GIT, Java, J2EE, Splunk. JIRA, VMWare, Linux, Windows, Shell Scripting, Python, Apache Tomcat.
Zensar Technologies provides digital solutions and technology services to the various clients and sectors. As a Linux Administrator, implemented necessary actions across the software deployment team and administrated business critical web applications in a mixed environment.
· Installed, configured, troubleshooted, and maintained, and fixed BEA WebLogic application server 9.2 and Oracle WebLogic 10.3/11g/12c on 250+ platforms of SUN Solaris 9.0/10.0, Linux, UNIX and Windows environments.
· Configured and deployed 50 web applications on JBOSS application servers hosted on Linux and Windows.
· Deployed 150+ application builds on the pre-prod environment to reduce web application stability issues.
· Provided 24X7 system administration and resolved distributed issues on multiple Virtual machines and physicals servers spread across Data Centers around the Globe.
· Upgraded WebLogic server 9.2 to WebLogic 10.3.6 and updated JDK's and installed service packs and patches.
· Developed tools to check the checkouts, elements modified depending on project and branch and performed log management by using Alert log and Sys log.
· Automated and scheduled jobs, scripts and administered tasks using CRON, and also enabled system network logging for maintenance and testing.
· Wrote more than 50 shell scripts used for automation to install and administer WebLogic & JBoss platforms.
Environment: Oracle Web Logic, SUN Solaris, Linux, Unix, Windows, Tomcat, Apache Web Servers, JBoss, Shell, VM's, IBM, SVN, SSL, WebLogic, JDK, JDBC and JMS Server etc.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: