Clinical Specialist with [Number] years of experience providing clinical education and support to address changing needs of employees, business partners and customers. Organizes and conducts healthcare professional motor skills labs and training sessions to assist as technical and clinical topic advisor. Demonstrated experience managing projects from start to finish with strong cross-functional stakeholder collaboration.
• Performs comprehensive assessments (BHA, PSA, Multnomah Community Ability Scale, Locus, Columbia Suicide Risk Assessment)
• Develops observable and measurable individualized treatment plans.
• Conducts quarterly reviews and clinical authorizations, that targeting goals and addressing treatment challenges/barriers.
• Performs monthly treatment team meetings with clients, to review client progress/phase in treatment.
• Meets with clients daily/weekly/monthly, as needed, for check-ins and to provide encouragement, support, crisis prevention/de-escalation.
• Performs evaluations of safety from harming self, and or others, and consults with treating psychiatrist on implementing: 1:1 level of monitoring to ensure client and staff safety (close observation, room seclusion, supportive and behavioral Q15), additional emergency or crisis services available in the community, and higher level of care if necessary.
• Maintains daily and accurate records and monitoring service provisions to ensure client progress towards meeting goals of client's individualized treatment plan.
• Implements discharge planning, which includes advocacy for appropriate placements.
• Active participant in weekly clinical team meetings to review client treatment, general operations of the agency, and program needs and challenges.
Human Resource Responsibilities:
• Leads the implementation of policy, procedures and programs (current law and policy to provide a work environment free from sexual harassment and all illegal and discriminatory behaviors, safe work practices, fire/safety/disaster plans, risk management, report and/correct unsafe working conditions)
• Leads and trains staff in: cooperative working relationships, tactful and appropriate communication in sensitive and emotional situations, problem solving and crisis prevention, positive public relations, in-service training, acceptable attendance, dress codes, including personal hygiene, assigned duties and responsibilities, and use of computer software for documentation and communication.
• Coordinate residential services including resident schedules, pre-admission interviews, assessments, and individual service plans.
• Design, implement, monitor, evaluate and revise individualized service programs.
• Coordinate consistent services with work, school, day programs, and families.
• Provide direct supervision and initial and ongoing training of direct contact staff.
• Ensure compliance with state and federal policies and procedures.
• Ensure residents rights and advocate accordingly.
• Manage department budget and explain variance if necessary.
• Ensures adequate scheduling and staffing needs are all met in accordance to the master schedule.
• Monitors and complete department time sheets.
• Perform comprehensive assessments, develops observable and measurable Person Centered Plan's (PCP) and 90 day reviews, targeting goals and address challenges.
• Meets with clients on a weekly/monthly, and as needed basis, maintaining daily and accurate records and monitoring service provisions to ensure client progress towards meeting the goals of client's PCP.
• Uses assertive, personalized outreach techniques to ensure that clients are contacted regularly and informed of current social, work, leisure, recovery groups and other rehabilitation opportunities and options. Actively encourages participation in social programs and community involvement opportunities. Works with assigned team to assist in developing strategies to reach out to client's who tend to isolate themselves.
• Provide crisis interventions which include placement consultations, evaluations of safety from harming self and or others, evaluation of alternative options, emergency or crisis services available in the community and arranging for program or placement changes when appropriate to ensure continued progress towards client's PCP.
• Implements discharge planning which includes advocacy for appropriate ongoing community support.
• Participates actively in staff and community meetings, the day-to-day life of the worksite and general operations of the agency.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: