Experienced Registered Nurse with advanced formal training in nurse education. Well versed in education program, curricula and lesson plan development. Focused on producing positive student outcome results when simultaneously providing high-quality care to patients. Driven educator with experience in classroom and clinical settings, excited to bring 4-year background in nursing and education to growing organization. Highly proficient in developing strong education programs, robust curricula and engaging lesson plans. Focused on helping students achieve personal and professional goals while improving patient care. Resourceful background in nursing education. Accomplished in developing robust nursing programs by working with colleagues to create up-to-date curriculum, lesson plans, and course materials. Prepared to bring talent, leadership, and expertise to growing nursing program. Passionate nurse educator possessing expertise in inpatient, ambulatory and disaster nursing. Resourceful and multifaceted individual well-versed in supervising and evaluating students during clinical rotations. In-depth knowledge of motivational techniques to assist students experiencing learning difficulties. Certified in ambulatory care, disaster and public health. Skilled Registered Nurse offering more than 10 years of experience in patient care and strong background in precepting student nurses. Ambitious Health Educator offering history of educating community members on disease prevention and health management. Leverages public speaking events, workshops and training seminars to increase awareness and network with industry leaders to identify new resources. Hardworking Health Educator passionate about improving individual and community health through education and public awareness. Good teacher and relationship builder with excellent communication skills. Ready to offer 30 years of related experience to a fast-paced position with a growing organization. Multi-talented nurse consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Registered Nurse with over 10 years of successful experience in teaching and nursing. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in nursing profession. Strengths in inpatient and ambulatory care backed by training in nursing education.
Tennessee Colonel Aide De Camp
The Honorable Governor of Tennessee honors those worthy with Tennessee's highest honor as "Colonel, Aide de camp, Governor's staff". Those who receive this award are recorded by the Secretary of State of Tennessee with those who have been commissioned into the State Guard and Tennessee National Guard. This award is considered equivalent to actual military commissions and the recipient is commissioned as full Colonel.
Daily Point of Light Award Created by the administration of President George H. W. Bush, the Daily Point of Light Award honors individuals and groups creating meaningful change in communities across America. Each weekday, one volunteer or volunteer effort is recognized with the Daily Point of Light Award.
Lifetime Presidential Call to Service Award The President's Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) is the premier volunteer awards program, encouraging citizens to live a life of service through presidential gratitude and national recognition
Gold Presidential Call to Service Award The President's Volunteer Service Award (PVSA) is the premier volunteer awards program, encouraging citizens to live a life of service through presidential gratitude and national recognition
• Conducted data review and followed standard practices to find solutions.
• Liaised between quality control and other departments and contractors, providing project updates and consultation.
• Conducted initiation, monitoring and closeout visits to verify study procedures, regulatory documents and data completion.
• Collaborated with clinical study site and sponsor to troubleshoot and provide solutions to study-related issues.
• Followed drug storage procedures to comply with protocols and SOP requirements.
• Adhered to procedures, practices and regulatory requirements to maintain health, safety and environmental compliance.
• Reviewed participant eligibility and consent documentation to help researchers achieve accurate and meaningful results.
• Reviewed data queries and listings and worked with study centers to resolve data discrepancies.
• Conducted routine assessments of staff engagement, consumer engagement and integrity of individualized clinical supports.
• Increased professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
• Reviewed adverse event data to assess compliance with Food and Drug Administration regulations.
• Received, researched and resolved consumer inquiries.
• Completed and reported on over-the-counter drugs impact assessments.
• Prepared and submitted regulatory file applications and supporting documentation.
• Represented company in pharmaceutical industry during communications with global regulatory agencies.
• Maintained and archived regulatory paperwork.
• Worked with governance committees to make and evaluate plans.
• Consolidated global information relevant to pharmaceutical products and monitored global submissions and approvals status.
• Resolved conflicts and negotiated mutually beneficial agreements between parties.
• Managed international pharmacovigilance reporting program
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: