I'm looking for a long term Remote UCCX position. The primary focus of this position should be based around the following. (Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Unity, Cisco UCCX, Contact Center Scripting and CUIC Reporting.) This company should be innovative, ambitious and offer a great team environment. I am willing to travel up to 25% or relocate outside of the United States. Depending on location and package.
Gwinnett County 1 year
E-Workforce Management, Webview (EWFM) Ver.7.3
Verint Contact Recording Ultra Ver. 10
HP Service Manager Ticketing System. Ver. 9.31
Webview Ver. 7.0
ServiceNow Ticketing System
Remedyforce Ticketing System Ver. 20.18.01
Splunk Ver. 6.5
Cisco CUCM Ver. 10.5.2
Cisco Unity Ver. 10.5.2
Cisco UCCX Ver. 10.5.2p
Cisco UCCX Script Editor
Cisco CUIC Ver. 10.5.2
Cisco Attendant Console 10.5.2
Cisco IM Presence 10.5.2
Cisco Quality Management (Calabrio) Ver. 9.2.1
Aspect System Management Suite Ver. 9.3.1
Aspect Unified Command and Control Real-Time Reporting 7.20
StormWind Cisco CCNP Collabration CIPTV1 & CIPTV2
RouteHub Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 9.x Series videos
RouteHub Cisco Unity 9.x Series videos
RouteHube Cisco Unified Communications Manager 9.x Series videos
Internal Revenue Service (IRS) High Level UCCE Training
Sunset Learning Institute Administering Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise For CVP Environments (ACCE-CVP)
Sunset Learning Institute Administering Unified Contact Center Enterprise With CVP Part 2 (ACCE2)
Global Knowledge Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1(ICND1) Training
Aspect Automated Call Distributors (ACD) Training
Aspect Configuring Users Group Training
CVP's, IVR and ACD Peripheral Gateway (PG) Training
Configuring user Aspect UNIPHI Connect Application Training
ntelligent Contact Manager (ICM) call routing Training
Network + comp001004784898
A+ Hardware/ Software
Windows I Desktop OS
Windows II Server OS
UNIX (Linux) 1
UNIX ( Linux) 2
• Responsible for roughly 50 Tier 1 & 2 Voice Service Tickets monthly.
• Administered roughly 10,000 Cisco Phones throughout county (7942, 7962, 7821, 7841, 8845,8865) Locations:
Board of Commissioners
Planning & Development
• Responsible for minor script changes within UCCX Script Editor.
Updating Holiday Schedules and Open/Close time. Via XML files
Uploading new Prompts
• Responsible for all New Add/Move/Deletes request in Call Manager
• Responsible for Unity Voice Mail Add/Deletes/Resets.
• Administering Unity Call Handlers- Transfer Rules, Caller Input and Greetings within Unity.
• Administered user accounts in UCCX by providing the following.
Adding user to Selected Capabilities such as Admin, Supervisor and Agent
Updating user assigned skills and competence level within UCCX
• Assisting user with login issues with CAD and CSD.
• Assisting user who are not assigned to the correct Work Flow Group.
• Running Call Detail Reports in CUIC for upper management
• Responding to management email request about en user interaction with the IVR.
• Administer user account in Cisco Quality Management. Add/delete.
• Responsible for roughly 50 Tier 1 & 2 Voice Service Tickets monthly.
• Administered roughly 3,000 Cisco Phones (7942, 7937, 7911) for 100 car Auction sites.
• Responsible for all New Add/Move/Deletes request.
• Responsible for Creating Hunt Groups.
• Responsible for Creating Call Pickup Groups.
• Responsible for Creating Personal/Group mailboxes.
• Provide Incoming/Outgoing/ call statistics to 100 Car Auction Sites via 3rd party application.
• Provide CDR reporting to senior management via Call Manager Serviceability and Splunk (Cisco CDR Reporting Analytics)
• Responsible for resetting voicemail passwords and locked mailboxes in Cisco Unity voicemail system as well as troubleshooting message waiting indication and call handler configurations for users.
• Modifying Phone Button Templates in CUCM
• Updated the Music On Hold Server (MOH) with latest operations WAV file via Call Manager.
• Updated the Hours of Operations schedule time via Cisco Unity.
• Created Cisco Unity Call Flow Diagrams within Visio for all of Manheim Car Auction sites.
• Created the Auto Attendant Template Greetings for all 100 Auction sites. Holiday, Emergency, Inclement Weather and General.
• Responsible for maintaining and monitoring performance of the voice network via SolarWinds, Splunk and Sprint.Net monitoring application.
• Monitor the IRS UCCE Enterprise Environment and provide level 2 support for the following UCCE devices ACD, ICM, CVP, PG's.
• Restart Peripheral Gateway (PG) services PIMs, PG Agent, MDS (Message Delivery Service)
• Presently work in a NOC environment.
• Analyzing possible contingency that may impact the UCCE environment, such as CVP Queue Failures, Translation Provide triaging for Route to VRU failures, Prompting errors and Call Survivability.
• Administer Aspect ACD Data Links, (DTIC) Digital Trunk Interface Cards, VOIP Cards, Media Voice Cards and User profiles.
• Coordinate with vendors for system maintenance on Aspect ACD, Verizon SONUS Gear and (LEC) Local Exchange Carrier on T1 DS3
• Monitor/ administer the following devices in the IRS UCCE Network.
• Provide tier-level support to the Peripheral Gateway (PG) services such as PG Agent, PIM, OPC process
• Provide tier-level support to the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) not delivering calls to the CVP platform due to high call volume.
• Provide tier-level support to ICM calls being delivered to contact center ACD with no ICM call data.
• Provide monitoring services to 400 applications, 75+ Toll-Free 1-800 product line numbers.
• Administer user with locked or disable accounts on the following reporting application (eWFM) Workforce Management, Unified Command and Control (UCC-RTR) and Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC)
• Configured New User accounts on ICM and ACD by adding agents to skill groups, agent teams, and class of services.
• Work closely with the IRS Business Unit researching contact center product-line issues and technical difficulties error messages offered to Tax-payer customers.
• Assisted the IRS Routing Team with trouble-shooting devices that might have impacted call routing to 1-800 toll free numbers
• Work directly with the IRS Contact Center admins to resolve major network issue that cause one-way audio calls, phone static and cross talk.
• Perform accurate and precise real-time investigation and triage of infrastructure alerts.
• Responsible for documenting issues/ resolutions via HP Manager ticket system for present / future reference
• Provide detailed root cause analysis as needed for Network Enterprise events.
• Assist in the daily ongoing support for contact center applications
• Manage Moves, Adds, Changes for contact center agents on the technology platforms
• Research and resolve real-time problems in the call center enterprise
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: