I am currently seeking a position which will utilize my thirty years of public safety, organizational prowess, post-secondary experience, and civic leadership. Believing that successful public or private enterprises are most effectively accomplished in a collaborative atmosphere of partnership within the shareholder family, I offer highly developed skills, education, and experience. Focused Leader with 35 years of experience and knowledge. Expert skills in report writing, personnel management and team building. Known for having patience, professionalism and self-assurance in all situations and when interacting with all types of personalities. Senior Executive and outstanding performer in Public Service within municipal organizations. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of Public Service. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments.
• Kansas Peace Officer Association Board of Governors
• Certificate of Accomplishment, Butler Community College, successful
grant process funding of the Emergency Communications track, Early
College Public Safety Academy
• 2015 Innovation Award co-recipient, Wichita Business Journal
• Medal of Valor Park City PD (two commendations)
• Medal of Meritorious Service Park City PD
• Letter of Commendation, Park City PD, Apprehension of Burglary
• Letter of Commendation, Park City PD, Development and
implementation of Property and Evidence Procedures and Manual.
• Kansas Association of Chiefs of Police Silver Award for life saving
• Medal of Merit, Participant in conclusion of barricaded standoff.
• Medal of Merit, Officer of the Year Mulvane PD
• Medal of Merit, Lifesaving Award Mulvane PD
• Letter of Appreciation, Mulvane Fire Department for Chaplain Services,
of the Nazarene, Seventh fastest growing small church in America (1997)
International Church of the Nazarene, Seventh fastest growing small
church in America (1997)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: