• More than 8 years of successful experience in the positions of senior management of trading and manufacturing companies, including successful experience in crisis management, business development from scratch from the idea of
the project to the achievement of the target result;
• Confirmed expertise of building successful business models in different economic conditions and situations. Strategic vision;
• Knowledge of effective marketing tools, the ability to correctly apply them to improve business results;
• Confident personnel management skills: planning, organization, motivation, work control. The formation of effective teams from scratch;
• Willingness to make decisions and take responsibility, focus on results. High organizational skills;
• Strong negotiation skills (including complex ones); the ability to convincingly argue one's point of view and influence the outcome of negotiations;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• A rational approach to solving problems based on information analytics, strategic thinking, vision and interests of the company;
• Strong entrepreneurial, analytical and commercial skills, a high degree of responsibility and involvement in the work.
• Full management of the project for the restoration and development of the crane plant;
• Monitoring the financial and economic activities of the enterprise;
• Negotiating with senior officials of the administration and financial sector;
• Personnel management: planning, organization, motivation, work control;
• Marketing support for sales;
• Holding exhibitions to increase recognition and popularization of the plant in the region.
There is also extensive experience in active sales and developing your own brand.
• A crisis management strategy has been developed, and a management team has been formed from scratch. Project investors found;
• Launched production launch from scratch. Developed a brand marketing plan;
• A new organization was created in conditions of corporate competition;
• The staff of the organization has been formed. The number of employees at the start of the project was 12 employees, as of May 2019 - 400 employees. Staff turnover less than 10%;
• A strategy has been developed for gaining control over assets as part of the insolvency procedure;
• Procurement and sales departments were formed, supply chains were built, a dealer network was created. The structure of service centers has been formed;
• Reengineered business processes;
• New product developed. For this, a design department was created, design documentation was developed, a supply department was created);
• 3 new models of truck cranes were developed, 10 cranes have been produce ever month. per month were produced;
• Organized work on the implementation of TQM;
• Passed certification according to the standard 9001/2015;
• Successful completion of external and internal audits.
• Sold truck crane
• Managing sales of special equipment in the CIS and Central Asia;
• Logistics control, insurance organization;
• Strategic management of the company's foreign trade activities.
• Management of financial and economic activities, development and implementation of the strategy organizations, forming the company's brand in terms of sales and HR;
• Business development: analysis, market research, tracking new trends, monitoring competitors';
• Sales management: development of sales in the territory, formation and implementation of plans sales, sales analysis.
• A network of dealer and service centers for sales and service has been created;
• Formed a positive image of the company and products;
• Tax optimization was carried out;
• 2 units of truck cranes were shipped to Uzbekistan, and 14 units were prepared for shipment truck cranes in Egypt;
• Effective operational management of the company " from scratch»;
• 11 branches have been opened, and positioning in the construction equipment market has been formed asvthe largest dealer for the sale of truck cranes;
• Staff increased from 2 to 50 people;
• According to the results of 2013, the company implemented 1/3 of the entire production program of 2 plants;
• Opened a branch on the territory of Central Asia, together with the plant KAMAZ opened an Assembly plant for production of equipment under its own brand;
• Operational and strategic management of the company;
• Business development: analysis, market research, tracking new trends, monitoring competitors;
• Sales: wholesale and retail, conclusion of contracts with partners and contractors;
• Personnel management: planning, organization, motivation, control of work.
• "From scratch" created a successful business with an annual turnover of 3.5 million rubles;
• A new product has been developed and put on the market: together with several flax plants produced fabric that has no analogues in the Russian market;
• In the Yandex search engine, the organization's website has 3 positions in the top rows for keywords requests.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: