Multi-talented [Job Title] consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity. Organized and efficient [Job Title] supporting corporate level officers and senior management personnel with demonstrated expertise in financial and operational leadership. Adroit professional exemplifies multidisciplinary managerial skill in process, procedure and policy improvement initiatives. Accomplished in workflow optimization techniques implementation which increase productivity, reduce labor and maintain business integrity and quality of service. [Job Title] with over [Number] years of successful experience in [Skill] and [Skill]. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in [Industry] industry. Strengths in [Skill] and [Skill] backed by training in [Area of study].
All coursework is completed. Will graduate summa cum laude.
1. Chambers SK, Chow SH, Janicek MF, Cragun JM, Hatch KD, Cui H, Laughren C, Clouser MC, Cohen JL, Wright HM, Abu Shahin N, Alberts DS. Phase I trial of intraperitoneal pemetrexed, cisplatin, and paclitaxel in optimally debulked ovarian cancer. Clin Cancer Res 18: 2668-78, 2012. Highlighted in May 1, 2012 Clin Cancer Res.
2. Baker A, Roe D, Laughren C, Cohen JL, Wright HM, Cui H, Alberts DS, Chambers SK. Investigation of bendamustine HCL in a phase 2 study in women with resistant ovarian cancer. Invest New Drugs 31:160-6, 2013.
3. Gruessner C, Gruessner A, Glaser K, Abu Shahin N, Laughren C, Zheng W, Chambers SK. Biomarkers and endosalpingiosis in the ovarian and tubal microenvironment of women at high- risk for pelvic serous carcinoma. Am J Cancer Res 4:61-72, 2014. eCollection 2014.
4. Gruessner C, Gruessner A, Glaser K, Abu Shahin N, Zhou Y, Laughren C, Wright H, Pinkerton S, Yi X, Stoffer J, Azodi M, Zheng W, Chambers SK. Flutamide and biomarkers in women at high risk for ovarian cancer: preclinical and clinical evidence. Cancer Prev Res 7:896-905, 2014.
5. Baker AF, Malm SW, Pandey R, Laughren C, Cui H, Roe DJ, Chambers SK. Evaluation of a hypoxia regulated gene panel in ovarian cancer. Cancer Microenviron 8:45-56, 2015.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: