Managing director that is passionate about helping others to find their strengths and recognize their potential, bringing out the best in everyone. Hardworking, disciplined, and responsible, she will complete any task given her to the best of her abilities. Not afraid to give other's opportunities to use their knowledge and expertise in order to best reach desired goals and outcomes. She glories in seeing other's accomplishments. Team player, mentor and advocate for the underdog. She has a reputation for building up her team and gaining their trust and loyalty. Very customer oriented and always working to create the greatest customer experience.
· Managed and Supervised team of 25+ staff members.
· Created positive work environment based on mutual respect, dependability, and trust
· Interviewed, Hired, On-boarded and Trained all new hires
· Mentored all new hires to instill Love for and loyalty to the company
· Built and strengthened relationships with clients and family's, to create trust and increase customer satisfaction.
· Increased customer satisfaction and repeat business through compassionate resolutions to problems arising from client care needs and family concerns.
· Consistently received positive feedback from clients and their families and created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with customers. Handled complaints, maintaining positive care giving experience for all clients and staff.
· Developed company reputation of quality care resulting in loyal client base. As well as increasing client referrals due to customer care and satisfaction.
· Resolved misunderstandings and conflicts between employees resulting in greater camaraderie and increased performance.
· Developed continued training, new protocols and policies and procedures for more efficient work environment.
· Maintained and processed invoices, deposits and money logs.
· Ran bi-monthly payroll for 25+ employees in PayChex Flex.
· Cared for every individual client and worked along side caregivers to better understand the needs of each individual.
· Managed constantly changing client schedules
Jon Mather- Dignity HH and Hospice
Amy Muller- CNS
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: