Friendly and efficient customer service team member devoted to maximizing customer satisfaction with exceptional service and support. Skilled in promoting sales to increase revenue while addressing diverse issues in a calm and composed manner in stressful situations and capable of reducing customer dissatisfaction through acknowledgment, decisive communication, and focused solutions. Dedicated and outside-the-box strategic thinker with expertise in customer relationship management and time management skills.
- promote healthy habits and overall wellness.
- Used mobility devices and equipment to carefully and transport patients.
- Facilitated activities of daily living, including personal hygiene management, feeding, and ambulation.
- Exhibited compassionate care and communication regarding issues surrounding death and dying.
- Notify nurses about lacerations, contusions, and other physical symptoms in need of further attention.
- Conducted routine checks on standard patient vitals.
- Documented information in patient charts and communicated status updates to the interdisciplinary care team.
- Cleaned and sanitized rooms and equipment using an antiseptic technique to prevent infection and cross-contamination.
- Assisted customers by checking system to find merchandise at other locations, arranging for shipments and delivery.
- Processed merchandise returns and exchanges for customers to refund payments, trade items and offer store credit.
- Calculated pricing, scanned tags, applied discounts, collected payment and offered receipts to process transactions.
- Built customer loyalty by engaging with and identifying product needs of customers.
- Helped customers by answering questions and locating merchandise.
- Greeted each customer and offered assistance in finding requested items, helping boost customer satisfaction and retention.
- Stocked, replenished and organized inventory, completing tasks.
- Answered questions about current promotions and resolved issues according to store policies.
- Performed floor moves, merchandising, display maintenance and housekeeping to keep sales areas well-stocked, organized and current.
- Answered customer questions about hours, seating, current wait time and other information.
- Enhanced guests' experiences by fulfilling special requests during visits.
- Greeted guests entering the restaurant and gathered information to seat groups or place on the waitlist, distributing pagers to waiting guests.
- Cleaned and restocked front counter areas, got change for register and checked server supplies.
- Cleaned seating area and checked restrooms regularly
- Answered questions about food and order statuses for waiting customers.
- Explained preparation of various menu items, describing ingredients and cooking methods to customers.
- Maintained knowledge of current menu items, garnishes, ingredients and preparation methods.
- Prepared banquet rooms for use, adjusting lights, sound volumes and room temperature to provide comfortable experiences for guests.
- Assisted in preparing for special functions and banquets by setting up and taking down tables and chairs and decorating.
- Prepared banquet room for next function by resetting room, cleaning surfaces and replenishing supplies.
- Recommended daily specials, wine selections, and desserts to guide patrons toward more profitable items.
- Discussed menu items and dietary concerns, noted special requests and suggested appetizers or other additional items to meet upsell goals.
- Recorded customer orders and communicated clearly to confirm each order.
- Maximized customer satisfaction by quickly addressing and resolving complaints with food or service.
- Completed side work tasks, including restocking condiments and cleaning refrigerators.
- Answered customer questions regarding food preparation, responding to concerns regarding potential allergens.
- Frequently washed and sanitized hands, food areas, and food preparation tools, adhering to safe food handling practices.
- Completed opening, closing and shift change tasks to promote store efficiency.
- Carefully maintained proper sanitation, health, and safety standards in all work areas by applying industry best practices and company requirements.
- Suggested additional menu items, beverages, and desserts to increase sales.
I am currently enrolled at Merced College and working towards graduating with my associate's degree.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: