Skilled team player with strong background in the healthcare environment. Works well independently to handle assignments and always ready to go beyond basics assignments. Quick learner with good computer abilities.
Hardworking Certified Nurse Aide focused on completing work quickly to consistently exceed targets. Reliable team member accustomed to taking on challenging tasks. Dedicated to business success.
My one of my biggest goals in healthcare is going back to school for my LPN then moving forward to RN. Healthcare is a rewarding job and it has it's days. I love what I do as a CNA but I don't see myself just doing CNA work for the rest of my life. I enjoy being able to make someone's day better even with a small impact.
• Handle cash transactions with customers using cash registers
• Scan goods and collect payments
• Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
• Redeem stamps and coupons
• Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
• Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
• Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
• Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
• Keep reports of transactions
• Bag, box or wrap packages
• Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: