Dedicated and empathetic Certified Medical Assistant/ Patient Care Technician offering fifteen years in direct patient care in a hospital and office setting experience. Committed to obtaining highest level of patient satisfaction by ensuring regulatory compliance and adherence to practice standards.
Emphasis in Art History, History, and Liberal Arts
Coursework in Administrative Technology, Emphasis/Training in Phlebotomy, Vital Signs, EKG, Medical Terminology, BLS and Blood Glucose monitoring.
Phlebotomy, EKG, Vital Signs, Medical Terminology, BLS, Blood Glucose Monitoring, Foley care, Urine Straight Catheterization, Wound Care, Pressure Injury Care
• Assists the physician in the performance of advanced procedures such as ERCP, Double Balloon Enteroscopy, Halo Radiofrequency Ablation, Endoscopic Ultrasound, and Endobronchial Ultrasound (EBUS).
• Provides expert assistance to the endoscopist, demonstrating understanding of the patient's anatomy and abnormalities which
could affect the procedure.
• Recognizes emergent situations during endoscopy proced ures and demonstrates the ability to set priorities to assist the
• Assists with the collection of specimens and prepares specimens for cytology, microbiology, and pathology.
• Provides radiographic assistance: enters ERCP orders into Novius, transfers radiographic images into the PACs system, and
completes quality checks to ensure images were successfully transferred.
• Demonstrates knowledge and purpose of contrast media used during ERCP. Recognizes pertinent patient information, modifying
standard approach to care if patient has a contrast allergy.
• Facilitates proper patient positioning prior to endoscopic procedures and recognizes weight limitations for fluoroscopy table .
• Understands theory and safety when using cautery modalities including monopolar, bipolar, and argon plasma coagulation and their various probes.
• Performs procedures in OR setting or at patient bedside including ICU, ED, or Radiology.
• Assists with pulmonary procedures such as bronchoscopy and chest tube placements .
• Assists with therapeutic interventions suchas balloon dilations,polypectomy,sphincterotomy
American Heart Association Basic Life Support, eCard Code # 215419469786 03/07/2021-03/31/2023
NHA-Clinical Medical Assistant, Certification # L8S8P3F5
NHA-Patient Care Technician, Certification # D4X8P5F3, 07/13/2020-07/13/2022
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: