Dedicated and empathetic Certified Medical Assistant offering six years in direct patient care and medical office management experience. Committed to obtaining highest level of patient satisfaction by ensuring regulatory compliance and adherence to practice standards. Documented ability to cultivate trust and rapport with patients and maintain strong relationships. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with patients, families and other healthcare professionals.
• Ability to perform clinical duties associated with the Back office, including but not limited to
• Front office, Check‐in / Check‐out duties: greeting patients or visitors; answering phones; scheduling appointments; data entry using EMR
• Escorting patients to exam rooms; obtaining vital signs and other patient history; accurate data entry
• Performed EKG's, Holter monitors, and assisting physicians with other minor office procedure as indicated
• Performed Phlebotomy procedures for lab tests
• Ability to perform Coumadin procedures to check the INR for patients
• Administrative skills and customer service
• Co‐ordinate operational work assignment daily
• Proficient in MS Word and Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Windows '97,'98' and 00.
• Assisted with general office work, such as filing documents and as light bookkeeping, processing invoices
• Processed credit and discounted transactions for select client base
• Input information into database
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: