A creative support professional with a record of increased responsibility. Proficient in prioritizing and completing tasks in a timely manner, yet flexible to multitasking when necessary. Customer focused with diverse industry experience. Enjoys learning new programs and processes.A team player who is attentive to detail and able to work in a fast pace environment. Also excellent oral and written communication skills.
•Installed and programmed the CCTV systems in the light commercial
and residential environment.
•Designed the site drawings and installed the system accordingly on the
plans drawn earlier.
•Installed the audio and video CCTV system along with the DVR system.
•Organized the network with the help of different types of cameras and
then connecting it to the main system.
•Monitored the cameras that were installed in the system with the help of
the wireless data transfers.
• Received, stored and distributed goods
• Loaded and unloaded shipments
• Performed goods receipts and goods issues
• Coordinated material transfers
• Prepared receiving reports and other paperwork
• Packed and unpacked orders as and when instructed
• Measured, cut and spooled wire materials (textile)
• Verified quantities and items being shipped
• Made deliveries when required
• Matching numbers and letters
• Staging and sorting merchandise
• Loading and unloading trailers
• Cleaning work area
• Sorting and placing merchandise
• Stacking cardboard boxes and
• Moving materials
• Wrapping, boxing and labeling
• Controlling quality
• Maintaining logs
• Implemented a systematic procedure to assemble product (A.C.U.) in a
• Promoted from general laborer to team lead within six months of
joining at the former position
• Able to read and write instructions and follow directions
• Excellent ability to lift up to 75lbs
• Exceptional physical dexterity
• Good communication skills
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: