Diligent and determined to employ various management styles to supervise inmate security and safety . Persuasive leadership qualities generate respect and compliance from problematic detainees. Self Motivated to implement policies and procedures for a safe and secure work environment and facility.
Manage a caseloads of client cases by administering the policies and procedures of the program as directed by the contracting agency and the Program Manager or Supervising Case Manager. Learns, uses and models principles of the “What Works” system through evidence-based practices in all interactions with clients and other staff members. Reports on program operations to ensure that all requirements of the criminal justice system are met. Trains and assists less experienced case managers.
Client Service, Microsoft Works, Clerical, Legal Research, Excel, Phone System, Legal Terminology · Maintained Current Clients, ensure client satisfaction, return calls, if signs of dissatisfaction, immediately advise attorney
· Maintained Billing Reports, Payroll, and Client Ledgers · Work with attorneys and clients to prepare exhibits for court, pleadings, document exchange, court filings, etc.
· Assist clients in understanding the process and keeping them informed, comfortable and calm
· Accurately and timely file all documents, create additional files, and boxes as needed while keeping files clean and organized
· Keep track of all time throughout each day and complete time sheets, provide an attorney with a copy on a weekly basis.
· Handle after hour calls, emails and text messages from clients
· Served as contact and maintained client and court administration relationship, resolved problems as necessary
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: