Experienced Care Manager knowledgeable about safe patient ambulation, personal grooming assistance and housekeeping. Remain current on relevant medical conditions and working with qualified healthcare staff to maximize care. Devoted to patient physical comfort and emotional support. Alzheimer's/Dementia knowledgeable.
Dedicated to promoting emotional, physical and intellectual advancement in early childhood. Adept at instilling discipline, focus and social skills. Offering 8 years of experience in childcare field.
Organized nanny adept at staying organized and managing hectic schedules including making doctor appointments and communicating over the phone.
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
- Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service
- Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile
- Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
- Committed to serving our residents and guests through our Principles of Services
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: