Marketing technology leader & Ivy league MBA professional with over 14 years of experience building and simplifying solutions for marketing. Extensive experience across the marketing landscape from Demand to lead generation, social media & Go-to-market strategies in an agile environment. Adept at building and scaling high performance teams, managing third party providers, finding efficiencies in processes and systems.
• Built & Manage high-performance team of 10 people incl. analysts, engineers & project manager to manage events, their digital & Virtualization strategy, with adherence to Data governance policies and standards
• Part of Hybrid Events strategy, Leading implementation of ‘Virtual Events Hub' for all virtual events being held by Cisco globally. This involves integration with in-house & 3rd party vendor solutions for immersive user experience.
• Developed capability for capturing leads pre-event & during event and decreased post event lead response times. Resulting in 27% increase in leads captured for Cisco Live (in person event), compared to last year.
• Consolidated event vendor solutions (from 10 technology vendors to 4) resulting in savings of+$3M/yr by analyzing overlapping capabilities offered.
Demand Generation/Marketing Automation/RevenueGrowth/EmailMarketing
• Led point-of-view technical evaluation of Salesforce marketing cloud
• Led development of digital direct marketing strategy, including target definition, customer segmentation, and offer optimization. Resulted in 40% increase in conversion rate, 14% reduction in cost per lead (CPL) and increase in lead quality.
• Contributed to key marketing goals of achieving $20 billion in sales pipeline by leading implementation of digital marketing automation platform (Eloqua) working with multiple stakeholders
• Technical decision influencer on Cisco Marketing cloud strategy.
Performed vendor evaluation and selection of a Data Management Platform (DMP) to grow pipeline via paid media and provide personalization
• Spearheaded Oracle-Bluekai Data Management Platform (DMP) implementation to Cisco Marketing Cloud.
• Collaborated and executed on Marketing strategy by creating Audience management team, which is responsible for targeting offers via paid media on 3rd party websites and platforms. This team has grown 2x within a yr.
• Responsible for implementing Data Supply chain process for integrating 3rd party data providers (Bombora, 6sense, D&B etc) for audience segmentation and targeting.
• Performed Analysis & Managed full lifecycle (SDLC) of an in-house, unified multi-lingual custom solution for Demand Generation (Global Registration System), resulting in savings of $400K in upfront costs and total savings of $3M over 3 years.
• Led migration of 15 applications from existing datacenter to new one. Reviewed testing & Coordinated with various stakeholders & enterprise release management as part of corporate wide initiative
• Oversaw Analysis, design, integration & testing of Cisco My-Plannet game, which involved integrations with 2 other vendors. This simulation game garnered extensive media attention, resulting in more than 35,000 downloads and fan following of more than 60,000 fans
• Implemented re-design of Cisco marketplace website that is an e-commerce website to buy Cisco certification exams, books, branded merchandise etc. This included using advanced keyword strategies to increase SEO rankings.
Marketing Automation Technologies/CRM/Event Mgmt Systems: Oracle Marketing Cloud (Eloqua), Mailchimp, HubSpot, Salesforce (CRM), CVENT, Rainfocus, Aventri, 6sense, Bombora, D&B, profound
Tag Management Platforms: Tealium, Google tag manager, Google Ads
Web/Site Analytics: Adobe analytics, Omniture
Personalization & targeting: Adobe Target, Oracle data cloud (Bluekai), Adobe Audience Manager (AAM)
Reporting & Analytics: Tableau, Domo
Collaboration Tools: JIRA, Rally, Sharepoint, Box, Dropbox, Webex.
• Marketing Automation systems
• Web Analytics, SEO
• Change Management
• Leads management
• Data Analysis
• Demand Generation
• Event Management Solutions
• Account Based Marketing
• Email, Paid Media Marketing
• Program & Project Management
• Growth Marketing
• Customer Experience
• Marketing Operations
• Portfolio Planning
• Digital Marketing
• Communication Skills
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: