I am a woman owned construction business. I am the sole owner of my company and operate the administrative end of my business on my own. I am the receptionist, office manager, building contractor, employee advocate, and everything else in between. I am motivated and organized. I know what it takes to run construction job sites smoothly and effectively. I come with a firm and positive altitude to get the job done.
Some of my accomplishments are:
1. Becoming a mother in 2017.
2. Being a woman owning a business in a male dominated field.
3. Finishing dental assisting school.
4. Being a well-known vendor for S.L. Nusbaum Realty Co.
5. Accomplished improved customer service skills to improve client experience.
6. Increased my turn over times for rehabbed apartment complexes.
7. Worked hard and managed financials to increase well deserved employee wages.
8. moved company to a more digital company.
9. Developed a system to be able to hire laborers and train them to become exceptional carpenters.
Transferred to ODU.
some college. Did not complete.
For my hobbies I really enjoy spending time with my family. I am a very family-oriented person. I enjoy the adventures. I like traveling to new places. I have a lot of fun doing physical activities like going on walks for exercise, riding horses, going to amusement parks, the beach, and playing soccer with my fiance and daughter. I love to innovate whenever I have free time. I love to come up with new ideas that will help my company or something will help with my household.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: