- Well Respected as a Communicator who Bridges All Departments, Business Operations, Finance, Reporting and Analysis, and Governance to align all parties with the Company's Strategic Plan.
- The developer of Forecast Tools for acquisitions as well as going concerns including Zero Based budgeting; This gave CEO's and upper management the ability to drive greater profits and make buy / no buy decisions using compressed data.
- Builder multi-variable cash flow models to determine when growth would require recapitalization.
- A Skilled Negotiator who has saved companies more than $20 million over the course of his career.
- Expert in Buy-Side Analysis, Return On Invested Capital Analyses for Retail Operations.
- More than 18 Outstanding years as a Chief Financial Officer / Controller with the full financial responsibility of multiple organizations with aggregate sales exceeding $500 million annually; A Results-Oriented Solutions Finder.
- One of the First Developers of Web-Based Business Intelligence Reporting Suite for AR and Expense Control.
- Architect and Managed the Design and Development of a tool to Consolidate Data from 80+ Locations representing $4.5 Billion in Revenue into a Daily Operating Control or Daily Mini Financial Consolidation. This tool enabled visibility by Region, Market, and Location; This Made the Company Nimbler able to Get its Metrics Delivered Daily to All Levels of Management.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: