Well-organized, proactive and tactful in working with individuals of all backgrounds. Offering proven team building.
This role is responsible for providing quality customer service to business customers including major, national and government accounts. Responsibilities include call handling specific to technical support for advanced products and devices, billing and service related inquiries, recommendations for purchase decisions and other customer questions and transactions.
• Manage all customer transactions, take accountability and make an effort to resolve all customer calls and perform the following customer service functions including:
o Responding to first level inbound customer calls
o Respond to service and equipment inquiries and requests
o Apply all necessary troubleshooting steps to resolve, all problems, issues and inquiries, eliminating unnecessary transfers
• Apply all necessary advanced troubleshooting skills and tools to accurately diagnose and resolve technical issues specific to provisioning, network connectivity and/or device related issues, engaging appropriate functional partners needed through resolution.
• Review all customer accounts and identify opportunities improve revenue and improvement of services
• Network with Account Liaisons to relay key information
• Review all customer account information while on calls identify and match customer's need with the appropriate product and / or service(e.g., upgrades, adding a line)
• Educate the customer on the benefits and pricing of recommended products and services and explain how customer will benefit from recommendations
• Respond to potential disconnect requests by listening to the customer and offering options.
• Demonstrate personal commitment by adhering to VZW code of conduct and guidelines in all areas of work
• Provide peer to peer coaching and feedback on an as needed basis
• Assist in various special projects on an as needed basis
• Personally demonstrate and assist others in accessing and adhering to VZW code of conduct and guidelines in all areas of work
• Cooperate with team members to plan and schedule time off and manage personal schedule
Maintaining the operation of a computer lab(s); and instructing students and staff in the use of computer lab technology and software applications; and monitoring students activities in the computer lab.
• Coordinates scheduling of students and teachers for the purpose of maintaining computer lab operations and activities.
• Instructs students and teachers in computer lab technology and software applications (e.g. answers questions, keyboarding, reading/math specialized programs, etc.) for the purpose of enhancing their understanding of lab operations and reinforcing academic concepts.
• Maintains computer hardware and software applications inventory for the purpose of ensuring availability of equipment and/or instructional material in computer lab.
• Maintains computer lab (e.g. instructional materials, appropriate software, sets up materials for daily activities, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring availability of equipment and programs to enhance the instructional program.
• Monitors student activities while in computer lab for the purpose of maintaining a safe environment that is conducive to learning.
• Performs routine and preventive maintenance of computer lab and classroom equipment (e.g. dusting, cleaning, virus scanning,
creating/clearing Internet bookmarks, defragmenting, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of equipment in safe operating condition.
• Prepares documentation (e.g. reports, instructions, memos, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information.
• Troubleshoots malfunctions of hardware and/or software applications for the purpose of determining appropriate actions to maintain computer lab operations.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: