BUILD & RELEASE INTEGRATOR/SOFTWARE SYSTEMS ANALYST
4 years of IT Industry experience with Configuration Management, Build and Release management and System Analysis. Experienced as a results and quality driven Configuration Management Engineer with demonstrated success in the development, release and deployment, management of multiple products.
* Excellent understanding of SDLC, Traditional, Agile and other Methodologies. Expertise in configuration/Release/Build Management on both UNIX), Subversion, Team site.
* Created SCM Process, policies and definitions which are followed by Development and QA teams to Release or Deploy highest quality product for the enterprise.
* Installed, configured and administered Continuous Integration tools such as Hudson and Jenkins for automated builds.
* Extensive experience in configuration management and release engineering in multiple projects and multiple-branches environment.
* Created scripts that automate or improve the builds for all client side platforms - Windows, and Mac using Git and Jenkins, among other tools. Configured Regular builds, monitoring cron jobs, running testlibs and reporting status.
* Experience as a Project Administrator for the Branching, Merging, and Access allocation to Users.
* Experience with UNIX and shell scripting.
* Extensive experience in defining the branching and the merging strategies, creating baselines and releasing the code. Worked with different bug tracking tools like JIRA and Bugzilla.
* Created CM Plans and Test Plans for Applications. Experienced in troubleshooting, configuring and deploying enterprise applications as well.
* In-depth technical strengths and business understanding for full-cycle project and post-implementation problem-solving requirements.
* Implemented Release schedules, communicated the Release status, created Roll out Plans, tracked the Project Milestones, prepared the reports and chaired the Release calls and worked for a successful Release.
* Good analytical, problem solving, communication skills and can work either independently with little or no supervision or as a member of a team.
Version Control and Tracking: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Jenkins, GIT, Subversion, CVS, Subversion, ClearCase
Build Tools: VS-TFS, MS Build, BuildForge, AnthillPro, UBuild
DBMS: Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, MySQL, Oracle 10g
Scripting: PowerShell,Python, Per, Ant
Software: Microsoft Visual Studio (2008, 2010, 2012, 2013), Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2, 2012, 2014, IIS 6 & 7,Delta Walker, Araxis Compare, Fiddler, Eclipse, Visio, SQL Profiler, JIRA
Concepts: Agile software development, Software Development Life Cycle, Object Oriented Analysis and Design, Engineering Project Management, Quality Engineering, Supply Chain and Logistics Management
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Build & Release Integrator/Software Systems AnalystNov 2014 to Jul 2017 OATI Inc － Minneapolis, MN
Managed the team's source repository and involved in the build, release and continuous integration process - approve the latest changes from the development team and deploy them to the demo, dev and production environments using GitHub.
Product owner for three projects - administer the web services using the IIS, maintain and update the product documentation, act on the web notifications for failures/errors, handling the performance of the servers, etc.
Lead Integrator for a group of database servers - run traces for locks, generate job failure, large query reports and coordinate with the junior integrator to get them resolved.
Setup the Jenkins server with complete Maven and vSphere build jobs providing a continuous, automated scheduled QA build environment based on multiple SVN repositories for open virtualization format (ovf) deployments.
Troubleshooting issues using Dev and QA environments.
Implemented Backup/Disaster recovery system for entire CI system.
Integrated Defect tracking system with Continuous Integration system.
Administration of all Dev, QA, Staging and CI servers including MySQL database.
Involved in monitoring builds, break/fix management, issue tracking, and identifying and resolving wide variety of build-related issues for different products.
Defined processes to build and deliver software baselines for internal as well as external customers.
Part of board room meetings and the functional specification review committee for a project with a very tight deadline.
Coordinate with the customers and the project managers to ensure that the customer's issues are resolved as soon as possible.
Escalate and co-ordinate with the development team to speed up the process.
Demonstrating the products/projects to the new hires and support them to gain initial knowledge and bring them up to speed.
After hours and weekends on call support to resolve/provide timely support to the customer issues.
Software DeveloperJun 2013 to Nov 2014 OATI Inc － Minneapolis, MN
Implemented functionalities using C#.Net, XAML in Visual Studio.
Used SQL for extracting, transforming, loading (ETL) and modifying the data required for the application using SQL Server Management Studio.
Modified existing functionalities, fixing bugs and enhancing features of the application as per the requirements using C# code and XAML sums up the work I did.
Followed Agile Methodology and Software Development Best Practices throughout the development and testing phases.
MVVM (Model View - View Model) pattern is used to create the application architecture.
Provided value based improvements and additional functionalities that were implemented in the application to make it more customer-friendly.
Education and Training
Master of Science, Engineering ManagementSaint Cloud State University － St. Cloud, MN.Engineering Management
Bachelor of Technology, Information TechnologyJawaharlal Nehru Technological UniversityIndiaInformation Technology