-Results-oriented Lawyer/Attorney with more than 10 years of supporting legal issues and analyzing draft legislation. Working knowledge of local and international level policies. Excellent judgment and ability to anticipate legal issues or risks.
-Successful Legal Expert/Lawyer with more than 12 years of achievement in Constitutional court of Armenia. Well-versed in operating in dynamic environments and able to quickly adapt to ever-changing demands of legal field.
- Expert Attorney specializing in International Law, Civil, Criminal, Family Law, Real Estate law with successfully litigated cases. Expertise in oral argument, case research and legal counseling. Demonstrated history of successful arbitration and settlement negotiation.
Hardworking and reliable. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
1. Conference on “Preventing and Countering Crimes against Christians and Members of other Religious Groups – Perspectives from the OSCE and Beyond. Yerevan, November 22, 2017, organized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the RA and OSCE/ODIHR. ”
2. Conference on “Protecting the Social Rights of Persons with Disabilities” in Yerevan (Armenia). The event is organized by the project “Promoting the Social Rights of Persons with Disabilities by Building the Capacities of Armenian Civil Society Organizations to Engage with Council of Europe Monitoring Mechanisms” /the European Union through the European Instrument for Democracy and Human Rights (EIDHR), ACCESS, the Armenian Association for the Disabled “Pyunic”, September 19-20, 2017/.
3. 2016 Paris International Academy for Arbitration Law (July 2016, Paris, France).
4. "Development of Advocate's skills in Mediation Process" (6,7,11,12,13 October 2016) within the framework of joint Project "Strengthening the Independence, Professionalism and Accountability of the Justice System in Armenia" of European Union and Council of Europe.
5. Participation in Arbitrator Training courses on November 12, November 19, 2016, organized by ADR Partners.
6. “Dispute Settlement Alternative Mechanisms” Seminar, organized by the Armenian Association of International Law, ADR Partners and Faculty of History and Law at the Armenian State Pedagogical University, 20 April 2017.
7. 50th Session of the International Law Seminar at the United Nations Geneva Office (7-25 July 2014, Geneva, Switzerland, Palais des Nations).
8. Private International Law Sessions (2015, 2014) of the Hague Academy of International Law (the Hague, Netherlands).
9. Refugee Law Course, organized by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) in Armenia and RA School of Advocates. (November 2014, Yerevan, RA).
10. UNHCR Refugee Protection Induction Programme Online Course. (September 2014). Global learning Centre.
11. The United Nations International Law Fellowship Programme 2013 (24 June -02 August 2013, the Hague, Netherlands), simultaneously, Participation in the Hague Academy of International Law (08-26 July 2013, the Hague, Netherlands).
7. Internship Programme for Young Professionals in Federalism 2012, at the State Chancellery of the Canton of Aargau, city Aarau, Switzerland, organized by the Institute of Federalism of Fribourg University and Conference of Cantonal Governments in Bern (10 September - 19 October, 2012) .
8. International Conference (01-02 March 2012, London, the United Kingdom) entitled “International Perspectives on Corruption and Modern Day Slavery, Trafficking”, organized by the Law Society of England and Wales.9. Training Session on Human Rights of the Council of Europe, organized with the support of the Human Rights Trust Fund, held at the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg from 4 to 5 April 2012.
10. 23rd International Summer University on Federalism, Decentralization and Conflict Resolution (22 August- 09 September 2011, Fribourg, Switzerland), organized by the Institute of Federalism of Fribourg University .11. Summer University for Democracy (Council of Europe, Strasbourg, France, 26.06.2010-02.07.2010). 12. 23rd Course on International Humanitarian Law, Warsaw (Poland) 4-14 July 2005.
13. 2006-2007 International High Course on Human Rights Protection (organized by Helsinki Foundation), Warsaw.
10. ''Martens Readings'' Conference on International Humanitarian Law, 2009, June, Saint Petersburg, Russia.
14. Summer Course on Human Rights 2009, 17-28 August (The Hague, Leuven, Strasbourg), organized by School of Human Rights Research.
15. Conferences on “The Implementation of the Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court into Legislation of the RA”, organized by Armenian Association of International Law and ICRC, 2002 and 2004, Yerevan, Armenia.
16. Essay Competition on International Humanitarian law, organized by Armenian Association of International Law and ICRC for students and post-graduate students of Law Faculty of Higher Educational Institutes of the RA.
17. First National International Humanitarian Law Moot Court Competition, 1-5 March 2005, Armenia.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: